PDA

View Full Version : Time for Big Bennie to sit on the bench!

Michael82
10-31-2005, 10:36 AM
He was beat badly on that sack/forced fumble at the end of the game, plus he is good for several penalties each game. I think Bennie Anderson should be benched and they should move Duke Preston to LG and give him the job.

Kerr
10-31-2005, 10:49 AM
Wouldn't be such a bad idea.

BillsFever21
10-31-2005, 10:51 AM
He has sucked all year. I even started a thread about it at the start of the year. Just another bum Donahoe tried to pass off as a real OL.

Mudflap1
10-31-2005, 10:52 AM
Agreed Mikey. :goodpost:

Jon

Italian Stallion
10-31-2005, 10:58 AM
They should cut him at the end of the year, and sign up a real guard, while playing Preston at Center.

I hear DeMulling is playing pretty well in Detroit....way to go cheap again TD.

Michael82
10-31-2005, 11:00 AM
They should cut him at the end of the year, and sign up a real guard, while playing Preston at Center.

I hear DeMulling is playing pretty well in Detroit....way to go cheap again TD.
DeMulling. If only TD gave him an offer when he was still here. :sigh:

THATHURMANATOR
10-31-2005, 11:16 AM
The guy is decent in run blocking but HORRENDOUS as a pass blocker. Get Preston in the game.

Bmax
10-31-2005, 11:25 AM
Anderson is clearly out of position.. The guy never played LG before he came here he was strictly a rg .. I think moving him to rg would be the best move...
Put him next to williams ....Then shift villiari to lg and bench gandy inseting peters at lt once williams gets healthy.....

Next season the should go like this......

C-preston
rg-anderson
lg-villarial
rt-williams
lt-peters
back ups
g-gesinger
t-g-gandy
c-g-draft pick
t-free agent signing

Bmax

Kerr
10-31-2005, 01:15 PM
Someone is going to be the odd man out because I think Mike Williams is much too talanted to give up on. They should try him out at guard, and if he pans out, then anderson or villarial get demoted or cut.

EDS
10-31-2005, 01:15 PM
Anderson does suck. That said, I think Gandy has done well and Peters is showing he will at least be a solid bench guy. I would put Preston in as others have suggested so he gets some game experience before taking over at center next year.

If Peters really performs well and continues to improve then I wouldn't mind seeing Gandy at guard next year. That could be a pretty solid line.

bigbub2352
10-31-2005, 01:53 PM
villareal is a free agent, and bennie anderson is a bum, the move from rg to lg is not complicated it is just opposite assignments, according to a freind of mine who lives by the inner harbor in balt. said he had the exact same problems there, do u really think a 27-28 yr old guard with his size and starts under his belt would have lasted that long in fa he is a over paid bum just like mike williams and the rest of those losers, the only ones i would consider there are gandy, preston, peters the rest need to start over and use the money we pay them to get some offensive lineman in here that will play the whole year with consistency!

ParanoidAndroid
10-31-2005, 02:00 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=84379

I agree.

Michael82
10-31-2005, 02:05 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=84379

I agree.
my bad. Didn't see that. It got buried.

ParanoidAndroid
10-31-2005, 03:12 PM
my bad. Didn't see that. It got buried.

Nah! Who cares?

Just wanted to point out how great minds think alike!

Michael82
10-31-2005, 03:16 PM
Nah! Who cares?

Just wanted to point out how great minds think alike!
:hi5: