10-31-2005, 12:28 PM
We should call it the Heidi Game II.

Now that's funny!

L.A. Playa
10-31-2005, 12:38 PM
Is that FootballHottie???

TigerJ
10-31-2005, 01:11 PM
They showed her enough on the TV broadcast, they could almost have called it the Heidi Bowl, which rhymes with Tidy Bowl. Somehow it all fits.

lordofgun
10-31-2005, 01:14 PM
She looks a little like Val.

L.A. Playa
10-31-2005, 01:23 PM
she look alot like Triple H

Jan Reimers
10-31-2005, 01:23 PM
Our Valerie . . . or Kilmer?

BLOchieF7
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
I just think if i kick her in the face she just might look decent!
hahaha

L.A. Playa
10-31-2005, 01:27 PM
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Triple_H.jpg

http://patriotworld.com/Images2005a/brufam.jpg

Pride
10-31-2005, 01:32 PM
Am I the only one who still believes in the old addage that you only battle those you are at war with? Flip this around and lets say that a Pats fan was bashing Jill Kelly. You'd all be pissed saying that was below the belt.

Make fun of Teddy all you want, but IMO, you should keep wives and children out of it!

And even I don't hate Teddy. He didn't do anything above and beyond the other 52 players on that team. He purposely tried to divert attention away from himself all week. If you hate anyone, hate the media. Bruschi is a stand up guy, plays his heart out (no pun intended) and is a good role model and father.

I just dont see how anyone can bash him. Randy Moss? be my guest... T.O.? Be my guest. But Teddy? Plllease!

Michael82
10-31-2005, 01:39 PM
Am I the only one who still believes in the old addage that you only battle those you are at war with? Flip this around and lets say that a Pats fan was bashing Jill Kelly. You'd all be pissed saying that was below the belt.

Make fun of Teddy all you want, but IMO, you should keep wives and children out of it!

And even I don't hate Teddy. He didn't do anything above and beyond the other 52 players on that team. He purposely tried to divert attention away from himself all week. If you hate anyone, hate the media. Bruschi is a stand up guy, plays his heart out (no pun intended) and is a good role model and father.

I just dont see how anyone can bash him. Randy Moss? be my guest... T.O.? Be my guest. But Teddy? Plllease!
You sound like the ESPN crew now. :puke:

L.A. Playa
10-31-2005, 01:40 PM
what makes him such an upstanding guy ?? he came back froma stroke and pile d on to get a few tackles?? he plays with his kids before the super bowl?? he married an ugly man rather than screw every one he could?? what exactly make him such and upstanding guy?? oh I know why because ESPN says so OK

Michael82
10-31-2005, 01:43 PM
what makes him such an upstanding guy ?? he came back froma stroke and pile d on to get a few tackles?? he plays with his kids before the super bowl?? he married an ugly man rather than screw every one he could?? what exactly make him such and upstanding guy?? oh I know why because ESPN says so OK
:roflmao:

Nice post. :posrep:

Mitchy moo
10-31-2005, 01:50 PM
:roflmao:

Nice post. :posrep:

Not nice!!

Pride
10-31-2005, 01:52 PM

How about the fact that he plays for the love of the game, not for a paycheck, or fame, or ho's! The dude signed a contract deal worth WAAAY below what he was worth... just so the pats could use that money to put good players around him. To me that is unselfish in a big way! I am not ready to annoint him as God or anything, but I'd MUCH rather have a player like that on my team than any of the Vikings, Raiders, or Dolphins! The guy is a playmaker, plays hard, and plays to win.

I bet all of you would take him as a MLB over Fletcher anyday!

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2005, 01:54 PM
It's true though. Bruschi didn't do anything to be that special. So he had a mini-stroke and came back to play, because he's freaking paid to.

I had diarrhea just now and crapped like no tomorrow and still came back to my desk and continue to work. I don't hear Joe Theisman calling me a freaking warrior.

L.A. Playa
10-31-2005, 01:57 PM
How about the fact that he plays for the love of the game, not for a paycheck, or fame, or ho's! The dude signed a contract deal worth WAAAY below what he was worth... just so the pats could use that money to put good players around him. To me that is unselfish in a big way! I am not ready to annoint him as God or anything, but I'd MUCH rather have a player like that on my team than any of the Vikings, Raiders, or Dolphins! The guy is a playmaker, plays hard, and plays to win.

The guy is overrated and a product of a system, I will give him one thing he is smart and stayed wit ha team that makes him look a whole lot betetr than he is. On any onther team in the NFL he is Josh Stamer, a special teamer who juices up to try to be a starter but isnt quite good enough. The love of the game BS come on, to be in the NFL 90 % of the guys are there because they love the game. Bottom line he came back not because he missed getting hit around teh field he missed the paycheck and you are fooling yourself if you think anything different

Michael82
10-31-2005, 01:59 PM
It's true though. Bruschi didn't do anything to be that special. So he had a mini-stroke and came back to play, because he's freaking paid to.

I had diarrhea just now and crapped like no tomorrow and still came back to my desk and continue to work. I don't hear Joe Theisman calling me a freaking warrior.
OMG! That's just wayyyy TMI. :ill:

:lmao:

Michael82
10-31-2005, 02:00 PM

Hell no. I think Bruschi is very overrated. Its the system that makes him look so good. I think Fletcher is underrated and am damn glad to have him on the team.

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2005, 02:00 PM
The love of the game BS come on, to be in the NFL 90 % of the guys are there because they love the game.
Unless you're Fred Smoot then it's because you love the boat orgies.

L.A. Playa
10-31-2005, 02:02 PM
Dont tell me steriods didnt have anything to do with his stroke look at the guy he looks like he is gonna pop a blood vessel at any moment. If you ask me as much as I hate to say this Bill Belechik just maybe the greates coach of all time, he has created a system and made players taht would be average or lucky to be on another team and made them superstars. Tom Brady in any other system is Todd Collins, and outside of maybe Richard Seymour theier defensive players as individuals are overrated. Even the great Ty Law isnt taht great since he left the system

Italian Stallion
10-31-2005, 02:08 PM
shes a dumb ugly ***** and i feel no sorrow for him now after last night.

**** them all to hell

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2005, 02:38 PM
As much as I hate the whole love fest for Bruschi, I agree with Pride. His wife and kids have nothing to do with it. Let's leave the broad out of this.

And she's not that ugly. I'd do her. :naughty:

DynaPaul
10-31-2005, 03:39 PM
I was thinking that too during the game. How can an NFL player be married to a girl THAT ugly?

HAMMER
10-31-2005, 07:11 PM
It's good to see ya'll have fun. But if she's considered ugly then I would hate to hear what you would say about some of the wives and gfriends of board members, OUCH.

chernobylwraiths
10-31-2005, 07:25 PM
As much as I hate the whole love fest for Bruschi, I agree with Pride. His wife and kids have nothing to do with it. Let's leave the broad out of this.
And she's not that ugly. I'd do her. :naughty:

Yeah, she aint THAT bad.

I kind of missed it because I was so pissed but did Bruschi blow off Susy Kolber last night? I heard her on the field calling for Bruschi and then I saw Bruschi walking away to go to the sidelines.

The_Philster
10-31-2005, 07:26 PM
yep..he did

chernobylwraiths
10-31-2005, 07:32 PM
yep..he did

I think that was a class move. He knew they must have been making a big deal about him and he wanted it to be about the game.

I would actually like Brady and Bruschi if I didn't hate them so much. :D