X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

what is and what should be

now ill go into dumbahoe's mind for a bit. i can see talk at 1 bills drive this morning between mike full of mularky and dumbahoe.

TOM: well mike if pats lose to colts this weekend we are only one game out.

MIKE: yeah lord dumbahoe ill stick with kelly we might hold the chiefs to 200 yards on the ground in 2 weeks and win

TOM : well then lets continue to ****** the growth of my draft pick

i know if colts beat the pats we are one game out and still have pats at home to level the score. however everything has to go perfect for us to win a game. we can stick with kelly like we are gonna (WHAT IS) or we could go with JP (WHAT SHOULD BE)after the bye and take this 8 games to really see what we got and give the kid the vauable real reps he needs to come out slinging in 2006. is it possible bills turn this all around SURE but its also possible that 3 super models are gonna knock and my door and beg to give me head at same time!
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: what is and what should be

If we are going to keep losing on the road, just play JP for ****s sake! Besides, as good as Holcombe looked at times last night, he looked just as bad.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Re: what is and what should be

Good post, but no one can really get into Dumbahoe's mind. It's too small.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
      X