PDA

View Full Version : It kills me that we lost last night!

Mitchy moo
10-31-2005, 02:32 PM
I was so happy after we went up by 9, so so happy. I feel like NE ripped my heart out. Anyone else feel this way?

Drive 4 Five
10-31-2005, 03:50 PM
I wasn't happy at all at ANY point during that game because I just KNEW that we would find a way to **** it up. I get so mad watching this team that I am almost wondering if it is good for anyone to be that angry over a football game. I mean the anger just continues to well up and I just want to GO OFF. Don't get me wrong, I don't break stuff or anything that dramatic. I just sit there and get madder and madder. Oh and the Bruschi lovefest was not helping matters one bit. Seriously, I got issues with this team. I need help bro.

RedEyE
10-31-2005, 03:53 PM
I knew we would lose when we dominated the first half but came away with only 3pts. The Bills should have capitalized when they had the chance.

Patti120
10-31-2005, 04:08 PM
I wasn't happy at all at ANY point during that game because I just KNEW that we would find a way to **** it up. I get so mad watching this team that I am almost wondering if it is good for anyone to be that angry over a football game. I mean the anger just continues to well up and I just want to GO OFF. Don't get me wrong, I don't break stuff or anything that dramatic. I just sit there and get madder and madder. Oh and the Bruschi lovefest was not helping matters one bit. Seriously, I got issues with this team. I need help bro.

I couldn't have said it any better :rage:

Turf
10-31-2005, 05:46 PM
The thing that really sums it up was ther stat they gave, on how the Bills only have attempted, not thrown, but attempted to throw a pass over 20 yards only some ridiculously low number that was the 2nd lowest in NFL history or something like that.
That's poor coaching. Frankly, I can't deal with this front office anymore. Until they are gone I can't get caught up in anything they do. They are totally inept.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-31-2005, 05:55 PM
the refs lost this game 4 us off.pass inter.give me a break that call was horrible.

The Natrix
10-31-2005, 08:30 PM

I felt the same way.

Whenever Buffalo made a nice play or scored, I refused to get excited because I had this sick feeling that it was all going to come crashing down.

I was raging on the inside but trying to demonstrate a calmness on the outside. It worked. I can't believe I didn't break anything.

Mitchy moo
10-31-2005, 09:22 PM
I felt the same way.

Whenever Buffalo made a nice play or scored, I refused to get excited because I had this sick feeling that it was all going to come crashing down.

I was raging on the inside but trying to demonstrate a calmness on the outside. It worked. I can't believe I didn't break anything.

It didn't work to well for me.

The Natrix
11-01-2005, 08:03 AM
It didn't work to well for me.

was it anything expensive?

BillsFever21
11-01-2005, 08:44 AM
This is what happens when you have morons for a coaching staff and an offense that can't score over 20 points a game or put a game away.

gr8slayer
11-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Every loss is painful.

justasportsfan
11-01-2005, 01:12 PM
we need to lead by at least 21 at the half if we have a chance to beat the Pats . Then again that lead isn't safe w/ the refs.

BILL$ B@$HER
11-01-2005, 01:25 PM
we need to lead by at least 21 at the half if we have a chance to beat the Pats . Then again that lead isn't safe w/ the refs.

your going to need that kind of lead with your remaining opponets if you want to beat any off them:funny:

Jimbuktu
11-01-2005, 01:25 PM
i was happy they were up, but knew they would lose because that trio of commentators would not SHUT UP about how the Bills were "dominating the Pats" despite being only up by 3 and 6 points ... it was insane, i couldn't believe they were saying that ****, i knew the jinx was in effect ... and then the offensive interference and the call that was somehow not reversed ...

top it all off with holcomb not going downfield on 4th and 7 and that game was a cruel nightmare and a microcosm of this wasted season ... thank god the Knicks start tomorrow, although they will prob suck too