PDA

View Full Version : Time Is Due

Das_Bills
10-31-2005, 06:55 PM
Ok guys after watching the game lastnight I was very impressed. Even though it was a lost this has to got to be the best played game on both sides of the ball. Oline has drastically improved and the Defense if coming together, But the ones who stand out the most is Holcomb and McGahee. They both had very good games. I know losing sucks, but this is a loss that kinda make you feel good in a sence. This was the game we should have won but with those dam Refs it didn't happen. Iam not completely blameing the refs , but there is some bad calls that really hurt us. We have a bye coming upand that is what we need. In closing if the Bills play the rest of the season like lastnight, but with the win then we will be the #1 team in the AFCE. :peace:

Steve
Bills Backer
St.Marys Chapter

Billsouth
10-31-2005, 07:10 PM
i think the game was a lot closer than it should have been. the patriots played like garbage the first 2/3 of the game. for example, a delay of game on a field goal attempt, penalties that helped us tremendously, etc. while i agree that we played better than against the raiders, we did not play well at all.

quite frankly, if we dont open up the offense more WM is going to get killed.

I thought MM was an offensive genious. you dont have to be a genius to run the same WM dive play over and over and over again.

G. Host
10-31-2005, 07:32 PM
Holcomb appeared to make wrong decision several times which may have made the difference in the game. He played well but a veteran QB with his experience should have played better.