• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

I know this is kind of early but do you think the BILLS would draft

91 Hali, Tamba DE Sr./Sr. 6-3 267

Hali brings tremendous athleticism, attitude and toughness to the D-Line and will be counted on for leadership and consistently productive play. He has very good size and strength and has the ability to be a dominant physical presence. His quickness and instincts also give him the opportunity to consistently deliver big plays and he wears down opposing defenses with an engine and desire that never quits.
    Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 10-31-2005, 08:01 PM.
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Re: I know this is kind of early but do you think the BILLS would draft

I'm not draftnit but i do know we are solid at DE with Denney in reserves. Kelsay has panned out for us, & Schobel is above average. If we had the extra pick then sure.
    -But we need DT/NT- Unless Anderson gets it going, but IMO i would love to see us land a Henderson type early. The difference between a early 1st round
    DT is they take less time to pan out, where a 3rd rounder or lower takes 2 or more seasons to be that effective barring a miracle of course :)
    -FS-- If there's a top notch FS available like a Sean Taylor, that would be a great help to our D. regardless that we have Vincent..
    -RB if we play hardball with WM, then we will need a starter or a backup for Shaud Williams. Again that's only if we keep Willis at his small contract & he holds out etc or we trade him
    -QB- I'm cool as long as we draft a QB next year. We need the depth.
    - TE I know we took the UM kid last year but we need a gamebreaker. After watching all these other TE's rip it up, i always think how we don't have anything close to that with Cambell.....
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
      I'm not draftnit but i do know we are solid at DE with Denney in reserves. Kelsay has panned out for us, & Schobel is above average. If we had the extra pick then sure.
      -But we need DT/NT- Unless Anderson gets it going, but IMO i would love to see us land a Henderson type early. The difference between a early 1st round
      DT is they take less time to pan out, where a 3rd rounder or lower takes 2 or more seasons to be that effective barring a miracle of course :)
      -FS-- If there's a top notch FS available like a Sean Taylor, that would be a great help to our D. regardless that we have Vincent..
      -RB if we play hardball with WM, then we will need a starter or a backup for Shaud Williams. Again that's only if we keep Willis at his small contract & he holds out etc or we trade him
      -QB- I'm cool as long as we draft a QB next year. We need the depth.
      - TE I know we took the UM kid last year but we need a gamebreaker. After watching all these other TE's rip it up, i always think how we don't have anything close to that with Cambell.....
      After help on the lines, we need to get younger in the middle of the defense.

Rd 1 - Haloti Ngata DT Oregon (an academic senior with a year of eligibility)
      Rd 2 - Davin Joseph G/T Oklahoma
      Rd 3 - Bernard Pollard SS Perdue (junior)
      Rd 3 - Anthony Schlegel LB Ohio State

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

I mentionned this guy in a previous thread, he is a dominant player for sure, which is what would separate him from guys like schobel and kelsay, they are streaky players that can show flashes at times but otherwise inconsistent, Hali would offer more of a Freeney type of player on the D-line, would be a great pick.

Comment

• Bmax
          • Aug 2003

JON SCOTT LT TEXAS....6-7-310 GREAT FEET.....IF NOT AND CLEMENS IS GONE

JIMMY WILLIAMS CB VA TECH

BMAX

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bmax
            JON SCOTT LT TEXAS....6-7-310 GREAT FEET.....IF NOT AND CLEMENS IS GONE

JIMMY WILLIAMS CB VA TECH

BMAX
            Williams is a converted safety who will probably return to that position in the NFL. He's an incredible athlete and seemed to take to CB well, but one big reason he is so highly regarded is that the CB position is incredibly weak this draft. Teams who desperately need CB help will be reaching in the first round.

Scott is a nice prospect, but there is too much talent at OT to justify paying another 1st round tackle salary. There are possibly 10 or more OT's in this draft that could come in and start for Buffalo right away. This list is sick:

D’Brickshaw Ferguson,Virginia
            Marcus McNeil, Auburn
            Jonathan Scott, Texas
            Eric Winston, Miami FL
            Andrew Whitworth, LSU
            Justin Blalock, Texas
            Daryn Colledge, Boise State
            Winston Justice, USC
            Adam Stenavich, Michigan
            Jeremy Trueblood, Boston College
            Derek Morris, NC State
            Zach Strief, Northwestern
            Jami Hightower, Texas A & M
            Jabari Levey, South Carolina
            Mark Levoir, Notre Dame
            Troy Reddick, Auburn

There are going to be tackles dropping like flies in this draft.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

take him just because he looks like Bruce smith .
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                • Apr 2004

Here is a short list of first round prospects I would be very happy with:
                Mathias Kiwanuka, DE Boston College
                Mario Williams, DE NC State
                Haloti Ngata, DT Oregon
                Rodrique Wright, DT Texas
                Ahmad Brooks, LB Virginia
                AJ Hawk, LB Ohio State
                Abdul Hodge, LB Iowa

2nd:
                Max Jean Gilles, G/T Georgia
                Davin Joseph, G/T Oklahoma
                Charles Spencer, G/T Pitt
                Darryn Colledge, OT Boise State
                Jeremy Trueblood, OT Boston College
                Alan Zemaitis, CB Penn State
                Orrien Harris, DT Miami

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

I saw them pofile this mammoth DT the other night I wish I could remember who it was. This kid was all over the place, very athletic and strong.
                  http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                    • Apr 2004

There is an obvious dropoff to Hali after Kiwanuka and Mario Williams, but if he was available in round 2, I'd take him.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Devin
                      I saw them pofile this mammoth DT the other night I wish I could remember who it was. This kid was all over the place, very athletic and strong.
                      Do you remember the team?

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

No but I think it might be Wright from TX.

Comment

• Devin
                          The Octagon
                          • Apr 2003

IMO if we traded Clements and with our first rounders picked up a DT/CB/OL then addressed 1-2 spots in FA we might be good to go.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

If Buffalo drafts high enough, it might be Rodrique Wright. I'm counting on Peters developing into a solid tackle by next year, so I'm thinking Wright or Ngata. I understand Ngata might be a health risk (knees), but I think he has even more upside than Wright.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

As long as were drafting OL/DL I dont care who we pick up.

Comment

Working...
                              X