PDA

View Full Version : If anyone told you TD would be rebuilding in year 5...

Turf
10-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Would you say that's a good thing?

What would Ralph have to say about that then, and now?

Sadly, it's year 5 of the TD Egomaniac Experience, and we are in a rebuilding year. Now I don't mind TD's arrogance, if he brought wins to the table. In fact I could even admire it.
But at this point, lets face it, Kelly isn't going to get it done. The offensive coordinator Clements is a national joke for a coach. In fact Clements is breaking NFL records for being a coward. Dunk and Dink this Tom. And anything short of playing JP for the rest of the year to set up next season, with the still probable chance of a cinderella playoff birth for this team is the only thing that makes sense at this point.
Nontheless, barring a miracle, not only must Clements be gone, but Mularkey, and TD. This thing needs to be gutted from the top down. The incompetence that runs rampant throught his organization is the most frustrating experience I have ever had as well as thousands of fans with a front office. Think about everything we can see clearly, plainly as day. And see what this group of so called reknowned football experts can't see.
The rantings, anger and frustrations of all Bills fans settle around the total mismanagement of this football team. Not only that, no other front office person has ever had this much total control from Ralph. Had Polian had cart blanche we would have won 3 Super Bowls. Marv had to beg Ralph for players to be signed to put us over the top.
Ralph needs to bring a new GM AND be willing to pay for a renowned or experienced head coach. Anything short of that will result in Ralph never seeing his team win a Super Bowl, and in all liklehood, the loss of the franchise in Buffalo.

OpIv37
10-31-2005, 07:48 PM
agreed but it will never happen. We've one 3 games and hung with the Division Champs- TD will get away with the same old BS excuses like "we're just missing one or two small pieces of the puzzle"

Mr. Cynical
10-31-2005, 08:09 PM
Technically, we will be rebuilding in Year 6, since TD will have to get more "pieces" next year. Which only makes TD look even worse.

DaBills
10-31-2005, 08:12 PM
Not only would I say it's NOT a good thing, I would say honestly that I NEVER expected it.