I say if Holcombe loses one more game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

I say if Holcombe loses one more game...

not that we should have lost last night's game - we weren't just playing the refs as I'm sure all of you noticed, (Moulds' BS Off. Pass Interference, and the completion that the refs gave the pats that clearly hit the ground), but irregardless, I say if Holcombe loses one more game, we throw Losman back in and let him take the rest of his lumps this season so hopefully he'll be playing solid by the end of the year, and we'll really have something to look forward to next season.

BTW, I've just realized that Tedy Bruschi looks like he's got down syndrome, and when Bob Craft said that he didn't need to make Bruschi sign a waiver because their relationship was beyond that - was it just me, or did the look on his face make it look like that might have slipped his mind?
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: I say if Holcombe loses one more game...

I'm not praying for any miracles. Bring in Losman. Get him the snaps and game time.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I'm with Redeye- it's such an outside chance that we make the playoffs- time to put losman in and suck it up.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

In reality, the loss last night might be a blessing in disguise. Had the Bills won last night and Holcomb might have started another 4-5 games. As it stands now, Mularkey has to consider the option to reinstate Losman as the starter. We all need to know if this guy has what it takes to lead the Bills in the future. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not interested in waiting until next year to break him in.

Comment

• AndreReed83
          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
          • Mar 2004

I want Holcomb out now basically because he choked (as the whole team did, with the help of the refs) when it mattered most. If the Bills want someone who isn't going to get the job done at QB when it matters, they should put in Losman, so he can learn to GET the job done when it matters.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

Yeah, it's definitely JP time. No reason to wait another day. That fourth and 8 pass behind the LOS tells me all I need to know.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• BSXIII
              Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
              • Apr 2004

One of the most famous quotes from coaches in every sport goes along the lines of "Everyone loves the guys who you don't get to see play"....
              I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                I'm not praying for any miracles. Bring in Losman. Get him the snaps and game time.

i understand the rationale to say that the bills are only 1.5 games out of first, but c'mon, a defense that can't stop the run. has been horrible most of the year on third downs, and an offense that struggles to put up 17 points. The only chance they have is if they get a ton of luck and stay healthy the rest of the way but that's just not realistic.

i'll be ok if they start holcomb 1 maybe 2 more games, but if they lose either then holcomb should give way to jp. i also wouldn't have any problem if they just started jp now and in fact would prefer it.
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                  • Mar 2004

1 more loss then its time to see what the kids got. if we havent alredy hope he pans out but he probloy wont we'll see wont we.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BSXIII
                    One of the most famous quotes from coaches in every sport goes along the lines of "Everyone loves the guys who you don't get to see play"....
                    problem with that statement is this...a lot of the guys wanting to make this switch weren't in favor of switching away from Losman in the first place...so it doesn't hold a lot of water here
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍