And I won't choke like the Buffalo Bills"
Robb Cuccia
Austin, Texas

LtBillsFan66
01-14-2003, 01:52 PM
Wow. Harsh! :D

justasportsfan
01-14-2003, 01:54 PM
haha! He finally shows up with garbage. He sure wasn't arroungdwhen the fins choked (every December) and missed the playoffs!

Ð
01-14-2003, 01:57 PM
Speaking of chokers, how are you, Colonel Sanders?

http://www.tactileint.com/seasia/saigon/colonel.jpeghttp://www.tactileint.com/seasia/saigon/hochiminh.gif

Patrick76777
01-14-2003, 02:02 PM
OH MY GOD>…….we lost 4 Super Bowls in a row? Damn this really has me upset. Well at least it did when it happened 10 years ago.

WCF…..get some new material. We’ve all heard the jokes. They’re not really effective anymore.

The Natrix
01-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Yes, we should have beat the Giants, however, the skins and cowboys were simply better teams

Anyway, I would rather cheer for a team that chokes in the SB, than a team that chokes in December, year in and year out.

It has got to suck to be a fin fan

THATHURMANATOR
01-14-2003, 02:11 PM
Yo now I got beef with CUBE!!!!:(

Bulldog
01-14-2003, 02:22 PM
If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Where the hell was WCF when his beloved Dolphins managed to piss away yet another playoff opportunity. New England stole that game right out from under their feet.

I also wonder if WCF remembers the last game that Dan Marino played in. At least Buffalo waited until the Super Bowl to get blown out. That game against Jacksonville has got to be one of the worst performances in the history of the NFL.

A lastly, when was the last time Miami was even in the Super Bowl? WCF sucks and so do the Dolphins!!!

Novacane
01-14-2003, 02:56 PM
Typical WCF. Disapears for 3 weeks and then comes back with some stupid BS about 10 years ago. Where have you been WCF? We have'nt seen you since the chokers lost to the Patriots. Let me guess, you have been busy composing your final power rankings and comming up with a nice BS reason the fish are still top 5 on your list.

Let me ask you something.............how does it feel to aquire what everyone said was the "missing piece of your puzzle", have him perform above what anyone was expecting him to , and still have the phins choke as per is their December habit?

4thAndLong
01-14-2003, 03:03 PM
What I'm more upset with is Norwoord 7.

Please, I dont know many games this guy won...He was a great kicker. It disappoints to see morons like the people who send these letters. When you can kick a FG like that and win as many games as he did, send the letter to them.

Ebenezer
01-14-2003, 03:05 PM
When since is losing a SB or even 4 in row considered a choke...A choke would have been leading the SB by more than 8 points with 2:00 minutes to go and then losing...the Bills never had that happen...

Also, take a look at the article...It's based on letters written by fans...I give no quarter to BS like that...you could use that in place of Charmin.

Tim Tindale rushing 50 yards for a TD in a playoff game against the 'Fins tells me more than readers letters.

don137
01-14-2003, 03:25 PM
Too bad WCF forgets Buffalo beat Miami a couple of times in the playoffs in those super bowl runs. Miami has nowhere to go but down. Buffalo is getting better. Don't throw stones when your a fan of the Dolphins because you have more than enough to be embarassed about.

don137
01-14-2003, 03:26 PM
WCF after the Dolphin season :couch:

Don Cherry
01-14-2003, 05:15 PM
Can the Fins at least get to one in YOUR Lifetime, WCF?

4thAndLong
01-14-2003, 05:37 PM
Speaking of choke artists...

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/4thandlong/dolphin.gif

Phins054
01-14-2003, 05:59 PM
Even I have to admit it...This is just plain stupid.

We have NO room to talk after our choking...

Cntrygal
01-14-2003, 06:07 PM
DISCLAIMER.... phins.. this is NOT directed towards you or your posts... :D

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahSWEPTbyBILLSblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahknockedOUTofplayoffsbyJETSblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahSWEPTbyBILLSblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahknockedOUTofplayoffsbyJETSblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahSWEPTbyBILLS

:squish:

Phins054
01-14-2003, 06:10 PM
Thanks....I think...;)

TigerJ
01-14-2003, 06:15 PM
Aren't you proud of yourself for finding that website, WCF. The loss to the Giants was indeed a choke. The Bills were simply outplayed and outcoached in the last three. I wonder, WCF, are you still steamed over Nero fiddling while Rome burned? You seem to have great interest in ancient history. I'm more interested in the present. Fins choke again this year!

mybills
01-14-2003, 06:20 PM
Bills fans are going to hear this stuff until the Bills win a SB. It's usually from fans who either just found out about the 4 year run last week, or from the ones who have nothing else to contribute to a football conversation. In which case, they are either very young, very stupid, or N.E. fans like around here. WCF isn't a N.E. fan, so take your pick.

On the other hand, NE fans usually only throw the wide right in my face. To this day, that does not bother me as much as the Cowboys 52 - 17 spanking. I've often wondered why some fans think a close game is more memorable than a spanking?
:scratch:
Personally, I think a close score means you're just as good as the other team, but somebody had to win. A spanking in football terms, is horrifying to the losing team, and thrilling to the winning team. :snicker2:

Mr B
01-14-2003, 06:43 PM
WCF, Spreading some more sunshine to make yourself feel better? I told you at the beginning of the season to root for a team on your side of the country that wins, like the Raiders. All the Raider troll fans are STIL having fun talking smack this season, unlike you. Just when people forgot what a pathetic troll you are too.