Miami- Win
    NEW ORLEANS- Win
    Kansas City- Lose
    JETS- Win
    Buffalo- Win(Lose)
    TAMPA BAY- Lose
    Jets- Win
    MIAMI- Win

Assuming this happens they finish 10-6. I'll even give the Bills the win against them. 9-7

Buffalo- 3-5

KC- Win(Being nice)
    San Diego- Lose
    Carolina- Lose
    Miami- Win
    NE- Win
    DENVER- Lose
    Cinci- Lose
    Jets- Win

At best I see us at 7-9 and that's with giving us the benefit of the doubt.

The Pats will take at worst 3 out of 4 against the Dolphins and Jets- 7 total wins.

They will beat the Saints- 8 wins

If this happens that means they must lose the rest of their games against the Chiefs, Colts, Bills, and Bucs. Say this happens it leaves them 8-8 with a divison record of 4-2 and a conference record of 6-6. This is the worst off that could happen to them.

If we were lucky enough to win the rest of our division games that would give us 6 wins and a 5-1 divison record.

That would leave us having to win 2 games between the Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Carolina and Bengals.

So basically we need to beat the Patriots and sweep the Jets and Phins and win two games between them 4 teams.

The Patriots would have to lose to us and get upset by either the Jets or Dolphins and lose to all 3 of the games against the Colts, Chiefs and Bucs.

Is this possible? Yes. Is it likely? No.
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Re: Lets look at the remaining schedule without any blinders on

That is some crystal ball you are looking through.

Did that same crystal ball tell you that the last place 49ers would beat the first place Bucs last weekend?

How about the fact that the Dolphins would be the Broncos earlier this season?

There are upsets every week.

If we get an upset or 2... and the Pats lose and upset or 2... we could be 9-7 and they could be 7-9.

Likely? No... Possible? Hell Yes!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Pride

Did that same crystal ball tell you that the last place 49ers would beat the first place Bucs last weekend?

If we get an upset or 2... and the Pats lose and upset or 2... we could be 9-7 and they could be 7-9.

Bro. Why not?? Everything is possible. I was really expecting the Rats to kicked our @$$ really bad, but hell we were there all game long. What about TAmpa, NO and the Maiders game, man we are not that bad, one or two plays (or refs calls) on our side and bum, a win. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• frank74
        • Apr 2005

just a point about the bucs. their 5-1 record last week before the loss to san fran was a result of beating teams with a combined record of 13-25. i do agree with any given sunday and such, but not for a team that just beat itself on sunday night.

Comment

• BILL$ B@$HER
          Public Annoyance
          • Aug 2005

ill give you guys 2 more wins, and thats being generous
          I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Anything is always possible, but a 6-2 finish with our schedule, our problems against the run, and Kelly Holcomb at QB, would be a miracle of Biblical proportions.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mahdi
              • Mar 2004

We play KC, Denver, and Carolina at home, so I actually like our chances. Then we have the Pats at home also and I think were going to give them a beating. Now lets look at our away games, SD, NY, Miami, Cinci, not exactly known as tough places to play in. We very well could go 8-0, or 7-1 with a loss to either SD or Cinci.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

In fact, our finishing 9-7 has about the same chance as a hay seed from Arkansas with the morals of a snake being elected President of the United States. Oh wait . . .
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• da6poweredef
                  • Nov 2005

Time to put Losman back in if we plan on investing any time in him.
                  Indy Bills Backer
                  www.indybillsbackers.moonfruit.com

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

The only games it looks like we have a chance in are Miami and NYJ.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Pride

If...if...if...

That's a lot of if's for a team who can't win on the road and has only beat two teams with a winning record the last 1.5 years.

Get your OBD blue and red sunglasses off. The sun isn't shining anymore.

Comment

• Fairway
                        • Jul 2002

If this team can go 3-5 again for the second half it will be an accomplishment.
                        1.KC will run all over this team.........loss
                        2.LT and San Deigo?...........all I can say is I'm glad LT is on my fantasy team. I expect to win for sure just on LT's score that week
                        3. Carolina............bad road team........win
                        4.Miami.........we barely beat them at home thanks to them playing like shiet. ........... loss
                        5. NE........we dominated them and could not beat them. Pats won't play that bad again.......loss
                        6. Denver.......I could see the Bills winning this in an upset....win
                        7. We are not beating Cinci on the road.......loss
                        8. Jets suck as bad as we do.........win

even with 2 upsets the best the Bills will do is 7-9

Comment

• PhinsFan66
                          Phins Rule
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                          The only games it looks like we have a chance in are Miami and NYJ.
                          Sorry, the Bills won't beat the Phins in Miami.

Comment

• Tinboy
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                            Patriots, 4-3

INDI- Lose
                            Miami- Win
                            NEW ORLEANS- Win
                            Kansas City- Lose
                            JETS- Win
                            Buffalo- Win(Lose)
                            TAMPA BAY- Lose
                            Jets- Win
                            MIAMI- Win

Assuming this happens they finish 10-6. I'll even give the Bills the win against them. 9-7

Buffalo- 3-5

KC- Win(Being nice)
                            San Diego- Lose
                            Carolina- Lose
                            Miami- Win
                            NE- Win
                            DENVER- Lose
                            Cinci- Lose
                            Jets- Win

I don't think Pats will lose to Bucs now that Griese is placed on IR. I would say Pats will be 11-5 or 10-6 this year.

As for us 7-9 sounds nice, I'll take that any day.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                              Patriots, 4-3

INDI- Lose
                              Miami- Win
                              NEW ORLEANS- Win
                              Kansas City- Lose
                              JETS- Win
                              Buffalo- Win(Lose)
                              TAMPA BAY- Lose
                              Jets- Win
                              MIAMI- Win

Buffalo- 3-5

KC- Win(Being nice)
                              San Diego- Lose
                              Carolina- Lose
                              Miami- Win
                              NE- Win
                              DENVER- Lose
                              Cinci- Lose
                              Jets- Win

The Pats will take at worst 3 out of 4 against the Dolphins and Jets- 7 total wins.

They will beat the Saints- 8 wins

If this happens that means they must lose the rest of their games against the Chiefs, Colts, Bills, and Bucs. Say this happens it leaves them 8-8 with a divison record of 4-2 and a conference record of 6-6. This is the worst off that could happen to them.

If we were lucky enough to win the rest of our division games that would give us 6 wins and a 5-1 divison record.

That would leave us having to win 2 games between the Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Carolina and Bengals.

So basically we need to beat the Patriots and sweep the Jets and Phins and win two games between them 4 teams.

The Patriots would have to lose to us and get upset by either the Jets or Dolphins and lose to all 3 of the games against the Colts, Chiefs and Bucs.

Is this possible? Yes. Is it likely? No.
                              You won't beat us at home IMO and I think we can steal one from the Pats too

Comment

Working...
                              X