PDA

View Full Version : Poll: When will Mularky pull the plug on KH?

finsrclowns
11-01-2005, 02:53 PM
I know you all have your opinions. Some of you have been thoughtful enough to express those opinions on this board on more than one occassion.:funny: But the only person whose opinion really matters is the guy who makes the decision. So when will KH be watching games again and we get to take a "step forward"?:funny:

ryven
11-01-2005, 03:07 PM
I dont think he will be pulled until he feels it will be impossible to make the playoffs to me that means after loss 7.

Italian Stallion
11-01-2005, 03:39 PM
After we get raped by Priest Holmes/Larry Johnson at home, and obliterated by LT on the road, JP will start against Carolina.

bills_7
11-01-2005, 04:54 PM
we should give jp a chance now to pull us in the playoofs (even tho it is a long shot at best) i dont wnt to see JP back in when we lose 7... right now.. it was a stupid move to begin with Holcomb sucks (and even if he was great it was still the wrong move).. thanks again TD and bills staff for wrecking jp's morale and myb his future... will he ever recover from this? i really hope so

Novacane
11-01-2005, 05:32 PM
after KC and San Deigo each run for over 200 yds against us in blowouts MM will realize this team sucks and give JP some playing time.

HHURRICANE
11-01-2005, 08:58 PM
When Eric Moulds is good and ready to pull the plug!!. "I 'm Eric Moulds, Dammit!!"
:horsecrap

BAM
11-01-2005, 09:02 PM
When Eric Moulds is good and ready to pull the plug!!. "I 'm Eric Moulds, Dammit!!"
:horsecrap

Hahaha Nice. I was wondering where the option for "When Moulds says so" was.

finsrclowns
11-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Hahaha Nice. I was wondering where the option for "When Moulds says so" was.

I had that on my first version but I edited it.:bad:

McBFLO
11-02-2005, 07:58 AM
All we have to do to win the division is beat out the Pats. So, as soon as it becomes impossible for us to catch them in the standings, that's when it'll happen. Sorry for being vague, but I think that's the deal. If I had to put a number on it, after we lose our 9th game. Personally, I'd like to see JP back in there now.

Michael82
11-02-2005, 03:24 PM
This quote makes me think that it's going to happen soon....

Steve Edsall (Hilton, NY): Mike although I did agree in the switch to Kelly Holcomb in an effort to save the season, isn't it time to give J.P. Losman the chance to develop? Let's face facts, the defense isn't scaring anybody and the offense needs to further gel in order to have real chance in playoffs.

Mike Mularkey: At some point it's going to happen. We're going to do an evaluation this week on every position. That's what the bye week is for. We'll look at each player, each scheme and the play calling. Everybody will take a good look at themselves, coaches included, and if switching back to J.P. is the decision than that's one of the decisions we will make, but all options will be discussed.