PDA

View Full Version : The Upside of Anger

kinigirly
11-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Screw it. Losman has been defiantly repeating the mantra for three weeks while standing on the sidelines. He's heard enough from people telling him how to act, how to dress, how to speak, how to wear his hair. He's going to reintroduce himself to the player he was in college. He doesn't need a new attitude. He needs his old one. He needs to be bold. He's determined to win back the job given to him before he gave it away.
http://www.jplosman7.com/ssp/news?news_id=52
definitely an interesting article about how pissed JP is at himself. it shows he has been listening to every word that every critic and fan has been saying. when he comes back, he is coming back with hell's fury. I think it's awesome to come back with a fire and vengeance, but i'm not so sure how the veterans are gonna like his old school "cocky" attitude....

YardRat
11-01-2005, 07:42 PM
If he can't back it up, they won't take it well at all. And they shouldn't.

Performance talks, bull**** walks.

kinigirly
11-01-2005, 08:03 PM
only one way to find out.
let's suck it up and bring it on

TacklingDummy
11-01-2005, 08:31 PM
I hope he starts soon. Sooner he starts, sooner the Bills can trade or cut the piece of crap bust.

DMBcrew36
11-01-2005, 08:42 PM
great read... it makes me want losman to play ever more

Tatonka
11-01-2005, 08:47 PM
good article.

kinigirly
11-01-2005, 08:48 PM
I hope he starts soon. Sooner he starts, sooner the Bills can trade or cut the piece of crap bust.

wow once again thanks for the original thought and contribution there tackling rummy. are you and jp is just pathetic sleeping together cause your neg reps are starting to match his

TacklingDummy
11-01-2005, 08:51 PM
are you and jp is just pathetic sleeping together cause your neg reps are starting to match his

neg. rep and positive rep mean? Just what I thought, nothing.

kinigirly
11-01-2005, 08:55 PM
yeah its just a measure of character and maturity, nothing really....