PDA

View Full Version : u know what ????

paladin warrior
11-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Let forget it. If the Bills make the palyoff. There is no way Bills cant beat Colt. And I sure that Colts will win in Super Bowl. N.E Patriots will lose. For SURE 100% I hope & I can't wait what happen on monday night football. Colts will kick Patriots Butt. and also I hope that Tom Brady break his leg,:injured: & Ted Bruschi Hurt very very bad...:hurt: . Colts hate :monkeyp: Patriots so bad.

obi wan
11-02-2005, 06:25 AM
Let forget it. If the Bills make the palyoff. There is no way Bills cant beat Colt. And I sure that Colts will win in Super Bowl. N.E Patriots will lose. For SURE 100% I hope & I can't wait what happen on monday night football. Colts will kick Patriots Butt. and also I hope that Tom Brady break his leg,:injured: & Ted Bruschi Hurt very very bad...:hurt: . Colts hate :monkeyp: Patriots so bad.

fire bad errrrr frankenstein love way you talk. you friend. friend!

j/k

Forward_Lateral
11-02-2005, 06:41 AM

Phonics, on hooked, worked for you, it didn't.

The King
11-02-2005, 06:50 AM
I love paladin.

In the words of Dora. brovo!!!

Dozerdog
11-02-2005, 06:56 AM
You tell 'em Pal!

I would love to replace Joe Theisman with Paladin Warrior

The King
11-02-2005, 06:57 AM
You tell 'em Pal!

I woiuld love to replace Joe Theisman with Paladin Warrior

we should make him a zone writer first. Next step ESPN 8 The Ocho!