PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Mid-Season Report (Part I)

The_Philster
11-02-2005, 04:41 AM
The Buffalo Bills came into the 2005 season with a lot of expectations. Those expectations came from the team's second half of the 2004 season when they went 6-2 and narrowly missed the playoffs. Through the first half of this season, they have failed to meet their own expectations and those of the fans. The Bills have stumbled out to a 3-5 start, good enough for third-place in the AFC East. 3-5 is exactly where they were at this point last year, but the difference is that their schedule is much harder in the second half of this year than in 2004. Any run at a post-season birth is incredibly unlikely. In the first entry of a two-part mid-season report, I will hand out mid-season awards, name the players that have disappointed, and give my outlook for the remainder of the season. Without any further adieu, let's get it going...more (http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/buffalo-bills-midseason021105.php)

Carlton Bailey
11-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Really nice article. He's right, let's just finish w/ Losman and build for 2006.