PDA

View Full Version : We're kind of at where we were last year at this time...but

im4bflo
11-02-2005, 10:32 PM
but... last year Willis came in, and we went on a tear.
We don't have anybody to come in this year, unless they put JP back in, and he (hopefully) goes on a tear.
We really need to play SMARTER, more physical football.
We had them patriots :curse:

hammerbillsfan
11-02-2005, 10:35 PM
...and Bruschi came down from the heavens and made us look silly.
:puke: Bruschi & ESPN for all that ****

JD
11-02-2005, 11:07 PM
...and Bruschi came down from the heavens and made us look silly.
:bow:

chubluv
11-02-2005, 11:43 PM
We have a harder schedule the 2nd half this year then last year. I think we are going to need more then just one person coming in as a spark. We need a whole lot of fire starters.

Typ0
11-03-2005, 05:43 AM
we played the dregs of the nfl last season too...we're screwed.

Jan Reimers
11-03-2005, 08:59 AM
And last year we had Bledsoe, who at least gave us a chance. This year we have Kelly (I'm not Jim) Holcomb.

TacklingDummy
11-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Last year easy schedule.
Last year the Bills could stop the run.
Last year the Bills defense and Special teams scored touchdown's, this year nothing.

Even if the Bills put JP in he wouldn't help the run defense. QB is least of the Bills problems right now.

jamze132
11-03-2005, 11:00 AM
but... last year Willis came in, and we went on a tear.
We don't have anybody to come in this year, unless they put JP back in, and he (hopefully) goes on a tear.
We really need to play SMARTER, more physical football.
We had them patriots :curse:
We are where we were last year. However I doubt we win 6 more games this year. And I honestly believe that we will only have 2 more wins this year. Miami and NY Jets. Thats it!

BillsFever21
11-03-2005, 11:07 AM
If not for the easiest schedule in the league last year we would've only won 6 games once again.

We beat up on a bunch of pansies with lame duck Head Coaches the 2nd half of the year. That's why we won.

6 of our 9 wins came against coaches who were fired at the end of the season. If only we could get a schedule like that again this year.

We have only beat two teams with a winning record under Mularkey and them were average teams as it was in the Jets and Seahawks. That tells you all you need to know about where this team is heading.

BFLOBILLSBURGH
11-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Last year easy schedule.
Last year the Bills could stop the run.
Last year the Bills defense and Special teams scored touchdown's, this year nothing.

Even if the Bills put JP in he wouldn't help the run defense. QB is least of the Bills problems right now.

QB is a problem. Our offense needs to develop and develop with JP. We need to be more explosive, maybe it won't happen this year but if Losman gets his chance and experience- It could happen next year.