• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Same ****, Different Day.....

This is the biggest waste of a football season that I've ever seen. TD's refusal to fix the O-line and the D-line in the off-season combined with the injury to Spikes and bad coaching have just destroyed this season.

Gray's ineffective blitz schemes keep getting us burned on D and the joke play-calling causes turnovers and keeps us from converting 3rd downs.

Now, we're still sitting JP Losman for some ****ing playoff wet dream that isn't going to happen. I don't know why the vets don't just wake up and realize this team lacks talent and has a near impossible schedule. I could handle a bad record if it meant JP was prepared to come in and play like a real QB next season. Instead, he's still losing experience on the bench, and we still have a bad record and no playoffs.

I just don't ****ing get it. This season is a ****ing waste. At least we knew the 3-13 season would get us out of cap jail. This season is accomplishing nothing except making our vets a year older.

This team lacks management and direction and I'm getting pretty ****ing sick of it. TD and Mularkey need to GO.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • BILL$ B@$HER
    Public Annoyance
    • Aug 2005

Re: Same ****, Different Day.....

relax man. thier preparing for next season
    I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BILL$ B@$HER
      relax man. thier preparing for next season
      If we're not playing JP, we're not preparing for next season. Holcomb's done alright, but he's limited and he's in his 30's. He's not our future. Hopefully JP is, but we won't know if he's riding the pine.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

If I had to drive in NOVA traffic I would probably be pissed off too.

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
          This is the biggest waste of a football season that I've ever seen. TD's refusal to fix the O-line and the D-line in the off-season combined with the injury to Spikes and bad coaching have just destroyed this season.

Gray's ineffective blitz schemes keep getting us burned on D and the joke play-calling causes turnovers and keeps us from converting 3rd downs.

Now, we're still sitting JP Losman for some ****ing playoff wet dream that isn't going to happen. I don't know why the vets don't just wake up and realize this team lacks talent and has a near impossible schedule. I could handle a bad record if it meant JP was prepared to come in and play like a real QB next season. Instead, he's still losing experience on the bench, and we still have a bad record and no playoffs.

I just don't ****ing get it. This season is a ****ing waste. At least we knew the 3-13 season would get us out of cap jail. This season is accomplishing nothing except making our vets a year older.

This team lacks management and direction and I'm getting pretty ****ing sick of it. TD and Mularkey need to GO.
          It's the same old crap at OBD. I can't even get excited for Sunday anymore knowing that we're not making the playoffs and we're not even trying to better ourselves for next season by keeping Losman on the bench.

And it's not as if Losman is a very young 2nd year QB or wrapped up in a 7 year contract. He's only signed for 3 more seasons after this year and he'll be 25 years old after this season and still an unexperienced NFL QB. It's not like he was a 20 or 21 year old rookie like Vick. Hell Vick is the same age as Losman.

Their prime usually starts about 27 years old and at this rate he'll just be getting used to the NFL game.

By the time Losman even gets the NFL experience he needs to make a fair evaluation of him he will be 27 years old with only 1 year left on his contract.

This team shouldn't even draft young QB's. We don't have any type of a succees rate at grooming them and/or we don't give them the proper time to see what they're made of.

If this is how we're gonna go about handling young QB's we shouldn't even try. We should just give up the farm for a young already NFL ready QB.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

What exactly is Holcomb suppose to be teaching Losman as he watches from the bench?

How to lose a game that easily should have been in the bag?

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Listen to this....

Mularkey thinks that Losman is developing on the bench and doesn't need to be on the field to develop.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Listen to this....

Mularkey thinks that Losman is developing on the bench and doesn't need to be on the field to develop.
                and this is why Mularkey needs to be FIRED. If Losman could develop from the bench, well then WOULDN'T HE HAVE BEEN READY AFTER SPENDING ALL OF LAST YEAR ON THE BENCH!?!?!?! ****ing moron.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

This administration is absolute garbage.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

I am so PO'd right now.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Listen to this....

But then again, he never admitted who is going to be starting either.

Comment

• BILL$ B@$HER
                        Public Annoyance
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        If we're not playing JP, we're not preparing for next season. Holcomb's done alright, but he's limited and he's in his 30's. He's not our future. Hopefully JP is, but we won't know if he's riding the pine.

if JP is your future, why arent you guys playing him? i understand you put in whose gonna win you football games as of this moment, but you guys need to put JP in. give him the rest of the year. i think that is the only way your going to know if he is your future.
                        I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BILL$ B@$HER
                          if JP is your future, why arent you guys playing him? i understand you put in whose gonna win you football games as of this moment, but you guys need to put JP in. give him the rest of the year. i think that is the only way your going to know if he is your future.
                          I agree 100%, but the whackjobs on our coaching staff still think we can make the playoffs, despite the fact that we have no weak teams left on our schedule (except a road game against the Jets), and we'd need NE to collapse to get in.

So they're ****ing with our future on the vague chance of making the playoffs.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Listen to this....

Then Mularkey is a friggin' moron.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Fairway
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              Then Mularkey is a friggin' moron.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                              X