PDA

View Full Version : Same ****, Different Day.....

OpIv37
11-03-2005, 11:32 AM
This is the biggest waste of a football season that I've ever seen. TD's refusal to fix the O-line and the D-line in the off-season combined with the injury to Spikes and bad coaching have just destroyed this season.

Gray's ineffective blitz schemes keep getting us burned on D and the joke play-calling causes turnovers and keeps us from converting 3rd downs.

Now, we're still sitting JP Losman for some ****ing playoff wet dream that isn't going to happen. I don't know why the vets don't just wake up and realize this team lacks talent and has a near impossible schedule. I could handle a bad record if it meant JP was prepared to come in and play like a real QB next season. Instead, he's still losing experience on the bench, and we still have a bad record and no playoffs.

I just don't ****ing get it. This season is a ****ing waste. At least we knew the 3-13 season would get us out of cap jail. This season is accomplishing nothing except making our vets a year older.

This team lacks management and direction and I'm getting pretty ****ing sick of it. :fit: TD and Mularkey need to GO.

BILL$ B@$HER
11-03-2005, 11:34 AM
relax man. thier preparing for next season:funny:

OpIv37
11-03-2005, 11:37 AM
relax man. thier preparing for next season:funny:

If we're not playing JP, we're not preparing for next season. Holcomb's done alright, but he's limited and he's in his 30's. He's not our future. Hopefully JP is, but we won't know if he's riding the pine.

EDS
11-03-2005, 11:40 AM
If I had to drive in NOVA traffic I would probably be pissed off too.

BillsFever21
11-03-2005, 11:53 AM
This is the biggest waste of a football season that I've ever seen. TD's refusal to fix the O-line and the D-line in the off-season combined with the injury to Spikes and bad coaching have just destroyed this season.

Gray's ineffective blitz schemes keep getting us burned on D and the joke play-calling causes turnovers and keeps us from converting 3rd downs.

Now, we're still sitting JP Losman for some ****ing playoff wet dream that isn't going to happen. I don't know why the vets don't just wake up and realize this team lacks talent and has a near impossible schedule. I could handle a bad record if it meant JP was prepared to come in and play like a real QB next season. Instead, he's still losing experience on the bench, and we still have a bad record and no playoffs.

I just don't ****ing get it. This season is a ****ing waste. At least we knew the 3-13 season would get us out of cap jail. This season is accomplishing nothing except making our vets a year older.

This team lacks management and direction and I'm getting pretty ****ing sick of it. :fit: TD and Mularkey need to GO.

It's the same old crap at OBD. I can't even get excited for Sunday anymore knowing that we're not making the playoffs and we're not even trying to better ourselves for next season by keeping Losman on the bench.

And it's not as if Losman is a very young 2nd year QB or wrapped up in a 7 year contract. He's only signed for 3 more seasons after this year and he'll be 25 years old after this season and still an unexperienced NFL QB. It's not like he was a 20 or 21 year old rookie like Vick. Hell Vick is the same age as Losman.

Their prime usually starts about 27 years old and at this rate he'll just be getting used to the NFL game.

By the time Losman even gets the NFL experience he needs to make a fair evaluation of him he will be 27 years old with only 1 year left on his contract.

This team shouldn't even draft young QB's. We don't have any type of a succees rate at grooming them and/or we don't give them the proper time to see what they're made of.

If this is how we're gonna go about handling young QB's we shouldn't even try. We should just give up the farm for a young already NFL ready QB.

RedEyE
11-03-2005, 12:03 PM
What exactly is Holcomb suppose to be teaching Losman as he watches from the bench?

How to lose a game that easily should have been in the bag?

Michael82
11-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Listen to this....

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/?FILE_300=http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/bills/demand/05audio/110205mularkey.rm&proto=rtsp

Mularkey thinks that Losman is developing on the bench and doesn't need to be on the field to develop. :rolleyes:

OpIv37
11-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Listen to this....
http://www.buffalobills.com/player/?FILE_300=http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/bills/demand/05audio/110205mularkey.rm&proto=rtsp
Mularkey thinks that Losman is developing on the bench and doesn't need to be on the field to develop. :rolleyes:

and this is why Mularkey needs to be FIRED. If Losman could develop from the bench, well then WOULDN'T HE HAVE BEEN READY AFTER SPENDING ALL OF LAST YEAR ON THE BENCH!?!?!?! ****ing moron.

lordofgun
11-03-2005, 12:22 PM
This administration is absolute garbage.

lordofgun
11-03-2005, 12:24 PM
I am so PO'd right now.

Michael82
11-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Listen to this....

But then again, he never admitted who is going to be starting either. :ontome:

BILL$ B@$HER
11-03-2005, 01:42 PM
If we're not playing JP, we're not preparing for next season. Holcomb's done alright, but he's limited and he's in his 30's. He's not our future. Hopefully JP is, but we won't know if he's riding the pine.

if JP is your future, why arent you guys playing him? i understand you put in whose gonna win you football games as of this moment, but you guys need to put JP in. give him the rest of the year. i think that is the only way your going to know if he is your future.

OpIv37
11-03-2005, 01:55 PM
if JP is your future, why arent you guys playing him? i understand you put in whose gonna win you football games as of this moment, but you guys need to put JP in. give him the rest of the year. i think that is the only way your going to know if he is your future.

I agree 100%, but the whackjobs on our coaching staff still think we can make the playoffs, despite the fact that we have no weak teams left on our schedule (except a road game against the Jets), and we'd need NE to collapse to get in.

So they're ****ing with our future on the vague chance of making the playoffs.

Jan Reimers
11-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Listen to this....
Then Mularkey is a friggin' moron.

Novacane
11-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Then Mularkey is a friggin' moron.

Amen.

eyedog
11-03-2005, 02:08 PM
You think Coughlin or Weiss would look good right now as the Bills coach ? I do too. If that stupid insecure TD would of had the balls to hire a real coach instead of a puppet they wouldn't be in half of this jam. You did notice that Coughlin bit the bullet last season when he benched Warner after five games and played Manning for the rest of the year. It pissed of some vets and fans because Eli sucked up until the very end of last season, but he's a real coach who knew what was best for the team in the long run. Look at the Giants this season and they have similar talent to the Bills.

BILL$ B@$HER
11-03-2005, 02:09 PM
I agree 100%, but the whackjobs on our coaching staff still think we can make the playoffs, despite the fact that we have no weak teams left on our schedule (except a road game against the Jets), and we'd need NE to collapse to get in.

So they're ****ing with our future on the vague chance of making the playoffs.

well lets say somehow someway you guys get in, is it going to be because of holcomb??? i dont think so either. so some one needs to smack your coaching staff or replace them

OpIv37
11-03-2005, 02:51 PM
well lets say somehow someway you guys get in, is it going to be because of holcomb??? i dont think so either. so some one needs to smack your coaching staff or replace them

you sort of have a point- if we get in, it will be because of McGahee, not Holcomb. But at the same time, I agree with the coaching staff that Holcomb gives us a better chance at getting in. I disagree that it's worth taking the chance at Losman's expense.

BILL$ B@$HER
11-03-2005, 03:05 PM
you sort of have a point- if we get in, it will be because of McGahee, not Holcomb. But at the same time, I agree with the coaching staff that Holcomb gives us a better chance at getting in. I disagree that it's worth taking the chance at Losman's expense.

yea but how are you going to know if JP is your future if you ride holcomb to the possible playoffs?? at this point you guys have nothing to lose

justasportsfan
11-03-2005, 03:35 PM
at this point you guys have nothing to losea division that is still up for grabs. Yes, even your fins can win it.

OpIv37
11-03-2005, 05:43 PM
a division that is still up for grabs. Yes, even your fins can win it.
but, they won't. And neither will the Bills. The Pats have this division wrapped up. Oh sure, technically both the Bills and the Fish are only 1.5 games back, but I would bet the farm on the Pats winning the division.

Not playing Losman to keep Moulds happy is ****ing ridiculous

DynaPaul
11-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Listen to this....

I totally back Mularkey up on that.

In fact, I'm more developed than Losman is right now. While I'm only 5'10" and 196lbs, I have a pretty good throwing arm. Not only have I developed impressively from watching Holcomb play on my DirecTV NFL ticket, I have also run all phases of the Bills organization from the draft down to actually controlling the players in my Madden '06 football game for the Xbox. I have won 2 championships with the Buffalo Bills in the franchise mode of the game.

In summary, I'd like for all of you zoners to spread the word about me and start a petition to have DevilPaul as the starter next year. With a guy as highly developed as me we're championship bound baby!

Michael82
11-03-2005, 06:18 PM
I totally back Mularkey up on that.

In fact, I'm more developed than Losman is right now. While I'm only 5'10" and 196lbs, I have a pretty good throwing arm. Not only have I developed impressively from watching Holcomb play on my DirecTV NFL ticket, I have also run all phases of the Bills organization from the draft down to actually controlling the players in my Madden '06 football game for the Xbox. I have won 2 championships with the Buffalo Bills in the franchise mode of the game.

In summary, I'd like for all of you zoners to spread the word about me and start a petition to have DevilPaul as the starter next year. With a guy as highly developed as me we're championship bound baby!
:roflmao:

Drive 4 Five
11-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Listen to this....

That was pretty much the situation with Steve McNair. How many 7-9/8-8 season did the Oilers/Titans have under Bubby Brister and Chris Chandler before McNair got his shot?

I've compared the Bills with these teams before and I guess all we can do is hope for the best. I'm with the rest of you guys though. Sick and tired of this B.S.

Turf
11-03-2005, 08:41 PM
I am so PO'd right now.

Mine and most Bills fans sentiments exactly.

BuffaloRanger
11-04-2005, 10:25 AM

Gray is still running all the blitz's he learned from Lebeau. Like Red Bayou stealing Coach Kline's playbook - it's all he knows. Teams are on to him now.

How about some run blitz's up the middle to plug the hole in our run defense instead of all these high risk safety/CB blitz's that get to the QB to late?

BuffaloRanger
11-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Anyone else notice that the "Playmaker" looks alot less spectacular, when the Bills generate no pass rush?

tdotbillsfan
11-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Oh boy!!! Why is it that you ppl think the playoffs are out of reach? The same thing was said last year and we almost made it in. I know that we have hard games ahead but we could win them. Why? because we learned from our mistakes! plus it looks like the pats, fish and jets are goign to lose this week so were still in good position. STOP FREAKING OUT!!

OpIv37
11-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh boy!!! Why is it that you ppl think the playoffs are out of reach? The same thing was said last year and we almost made it in. I know that we have hard games ahead but we could win them. Why? because we learned from our mistakes! plus it looks like the pats, fish and jets are goign to lose this week so were still in good position. STOP FREAKING OUT!!

Umm. We didn't learn from our mistakes. We're still only taking 1 deep shot per game even when playing depleted secondaries like NE. We're still blitzing ineffectively and overpursuing in the pass rush, which means our D is still getting burned. We're still calling passes on 3rd and 2 when McGahee is having unbelievable games. We're still turning the ball over cuz we're passing on 1st and 10 when we have the lead. Nothing has changed.

This year is not last year. Last year we had a much easier schedule and McGahee to give us a boost. Last year the O line eventually grasped the blocking schemes. Last year we had a D that not only shut teams down, but also created turnovers and scored.

Playoffs are absolutely out of the question for this team. If you don't believe it, you're just kidding yourself.

tdotbillsfan
11-04-2005, 01:08 PM
Buddy your dreaming! the playoffs are still in reach and the only person kidding themself is you!
yes we had the lead in the NE game, but with the entire 4th left you cant just run! and yes willis had a good game but prior to that he had 2 or 3 crap games because he opened his big mouth. Have faith. maybe we are not as bad as we think and need a boost. This game maybe have been what we needed.

OpIv37
11-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Buddy your dreaming! the playoffs are still in reach and the only person kidding themself is you!
yes we had the lead in the NE game, but with the entire 4th left you cant just run! and yes willis had a good game but prior to that he had 2 or 3 crap games because he opened his big mouth. Have faith. maybe we are not as bad as we think and need a boost. This game maybe have been what we needed.

yeah well I'm still gonna watch the games and I'm still gonna root for the team and hope they can pull it out. But logically, I just don't see it happening. I'm not gonna get my hopes up only to have them dashed again.

Could we make the playoffs? Sure, at this point almost anyone could. But the chances are so remote- I think we just need to play Losman and prepare for the future.