PDA

View Full Version : Bills, Losman Ready for Second Half

The_Philster
11-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Since the Bills opted to make a quarterback change and start veteran Kelly Holcomb in Week 5, Losman has been working hard in practice to improve as a complete player.
"In practice his accuracy and his efficiency has gone way up," said Donahoe. "We're seeing in practice what we thought he was capable of doing. I don't know what it was. Was it jitters? Was he pressing because the team wasn't playing very well and he felt he needed to make something happen? I can't answer that but I do know that now that he's had a chance to step back from it a little bit, he looks more comfortable in practice." more (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3477)

justasportsfan
11-03-2005, 03:31 PM
"I really like this team and I really like our coaching staff," said Donahoe. "I don't think it's a question of talent and I don't think it's a question of coaching. I think it's a question of just putting it all together and we need to do that in all three phases. What you want to do is get into the last quarter with a chance to win."

So who the F is responsible? What Td sees and what is fact (results) are opposite. He should shut the F up and let the team do the talking on the field.