PDA

View Full Version : Here's why things aren't going to change...

Michael82
11-03-2005, 03:49 PM
VCOACH BILLS:
Only single seats remain for all but one of the remaining home games. Approximately 3,500 seats remain for the Nov. 27 contest vs. Carolina.

Michael82
11-03-2005, 04:53 PM
If we keep filling the stadium up each week, TD will use that to prove to Ralph why he doesnt deserve to be fired.

ScottLawrence
11-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I've been saying this since week 5.

BAM
11-03-2005, 05:14 PM
A lot of people have been saying this since the Bledsoe-era. Nothing new.

It is a shame though.

X-Era
11-03-2005, 05:36 PM
VCOACH BILLS:
Only single seats remain for all but one of the remaining home games. Approximately 3,500 seats remain for the Nov. 27 contest vs. Carolina.

Wait, doesnt that mean that they are sell outs? If thats true why not refuse returns and start Losman?

Michael82
11-03-2005, 05:44 PM
The only reason why this is happening is because of last year's comeback and the fact that Ralph holds us fans by the nuts. We won't stop going to the games because we don't want to lose our team.

ScottLawrence
11-03-2005, 09:21 PM
The only reason why this is happening is because of last year's comeback and the fact that Ralph holds us fans by the nuts. We won't stop going to the games because we don't want to lose our team.

And because the games are fun even if we lose.

Getting trashed, and going to football games is something we like to do, no matter how bad the team is.

Michael82
11-03-2005, 10:48 PM
And because the games are fun even if we lose.

Getting trashed, and going to football games is something we like to do, no matter how bad the team is.
EXACTLY! :up:

TacklingDummy
11-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Wait till next year.

It's possible that the Bills could lose Clements, Moulds, Adams, and some other players next year.

What would the reason be to buy a Bills ticket? :baghead:

5 years of sucking under Tom Donahoe will eventually catch up with the attendence. :baghead:

TigerJ
11-05-2005, 08:05 PM
It's true that TD is probably not going to get fired. I don't think that necessarily means he will never make the right decisions to get Buffalo into the playoffs. He isn't trying for mediocrity. He has made some poor bets, but he might hit it right and get things turned around. He's done it before (with Pittsburgh). It could happen, when pigs fly. No really it could.

jomat61
11-05-2005, 08:35 PM
These days the NFL is all about parody. It's never a foregone conclusion ur team is gonna lose, and as disappointing as this season has been for us fans I firmly expect that each week we're at least going to be competing for a win, especially at home, which for the most part they have done. I have no problem shelling out 50$ (which is still one of the lowest ticket prices in the NFL) to have a blast and watch my team compete for a win. I'm not gonna boycott The Ralph just because Donahoe is incompetant, the only way I'd do that is if the players themselves just weren't showing up, which hasn't been tolerated on this team, i.e. Sam Adams.