PDA

View Full Version : TD MAKE STATEMENTS THAT SHOW HIS INCOMPETENCE!

Mitchy moo
11-03-2005, 04:04 PM
J.P. could go back in next week or he could go back in three weeks from now," Bills President/General Manager Tom Donahoe said during a chat with the media Thursday. "I don't know when it's going to happen, that's Mike (Mularkey's) call. When he does put him in I wouldn't interpret it as we're trying to get ready for 2006."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3477

What are you trying to get ready for Tom, our christmas playoff drive??

Carlton Bailey
11-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Donahoe's an idiot.

Crisis
11-03-2005, 04:26 PM
So he's an idiot for telling the truth?

Carlton Bailey
11-03-2005, 04:57 PM
He wouldn't interpret the switch to Losman as getting ready for 2006? Does he think a switch to JP will put us in the playoffs? Not this year.

Mitchy moo
11-03-2005, 07:00 PM
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) - Tom Donahoe has a message for all those ready to count the Buffalo Bills out of playoff contention: those opinions don't matter.
While disappointed in his team's inconsistent first-half performance, the Bills president is not conceding anything in an AFC East race that's suddenly wide open, particularly now that the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots have proven vulnerable.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9021381

This guy is on something, no doubt.

The only intelligent thing said:

Whether it takes eight wins, nine, 10 wins, I'm not smart enough to figure that out."

Typ0
11-03-2005, 07:45 PM
how have they proven vulnerable? Because we almost beat them? Pathetic.

bills&sabresmvf
11-03-2005, 11:11 PM
vulnerable that they're one game ahead of us, they've lost 3 games and yeah we destroyed them and we suck as a team. To bad they got the breaks when it counted, that's what vulnerasble means...disruptive

Mr. Cynical
11-03-2005, 11:44 PM
So he's an idiot for telling the truth?

No, he's an idiot for building a team that hasn't made the playoffs in half a decade.

BillsFever21
11-04-2005, 08:00 AM
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) - Tom Donahoe has a message for all those ready to count the Buffalo Bills out of playoff contention: those opinions don't matter.
While disappointed in his team's inconsistent first-half performance, the Bills president is not conceding anything in an AFC East race that's suddenly wide open, particularly now that the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots have proven vulnerable.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9021381

This guy is on something, no doubt.

The only intelligent thing said:

Whether it takes eight wins, nine, 10 wins, I'm not smart enough to figure that out."

What a ******. They went 4-3 through their tough part of the schedule and also beat us. We're 3-5 and 1.5 games behind them through our easiest schedule.

The Pats have 6 games left against teams with a losing record. We have 6 teams left against teams with a winning record.

All this and the Pats are vulnerable? They finished respectable against a tough schedule to start the season. We bombed out against our easy part.

Now we have the tough part of the schedule. I'd be thrilled if we went 4-3 through them games.

Mitchy moo
11-04-2005, 10:26 AM
What a ******. They went 4-3 through their tough part of the schedule and also beat us. We're 3-5 and 1.5 games behind them through our easiest schedule.

The Pats have 6 games left against teams with a losing record. We have 6 teams left against teams with a winning record.

All this and the Pats are vulnerable? They finished respectable against a tough schedule to start the season. We bombed out against our easy part.

Now we have the tough part of the schedule. I'd be thrilled if we went 4-3 through them games.

We'll see how good those teams are we play, soon.

footballhottie
11-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Were not going to win with him...how old is he? Is there any chance of him bitting the dust anytime soon????

gr8slayer
11-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Donahoe is indeed a ho.

The Outsider
11-04-2005, 11:04 AM
J.P. could go back in next week or he could go back in three weeks from now," Bills President/General Manager Tom Donahoe said during a chat with the media Thursday. "I don't know when it's going to happen, that's Mike (Mularkey's) call. When he does put him in I wouldn't interpret it as we're trying to get ready for 2006."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3477

What are you trying to get ready for Tom, our christmas playoff drive??

:lmao: This jackass's list of excuses continue to amaze the outsider, if i gave a dam anymore i would write him an angry fan letter....knowing how this bafoon operates he would tell me to save the postage...didn't he already say 'i won't consider this season a dissapointment if we don't make the playoffs'???

Hey Tom guess what it is a monumental disappointment and your 10 year plan don't fly with the hardcore fans....do the smart thing and resign before an angry mob lynches your ass in the parking lot at one bills drive!

Mitchy moo
11-05-2005, 04:46 PM
:lmao: This jackass's list of excuses continue to amaze the outsider, if i gave a dam anymore i would write him an angry fan letter....knowing how this bafoon operates he would tell me to save the postage...didn't he already say 'i won't consider this season a dissapointment if we don't make the playoffs'???

Hey Tom guess what it is a monumental disappointment and your 10 year plan don't fly with the hardcore fans....do the smart thing and resign before an angry mob lynches your ass in the parking lot at one bills drive!

He needs to leave, that simple.

Turf
11-05-2005, 05:59 PM
TD's record shows his incompetence.