PDA

View Full Version : The outsider tells it like it is with his midseason report card

The Outsider
11-04-2005, 10:53 AM
The Outsider is here to give his midseason report card and tell it like it is. As expected the bumbling bills fumbled away the new england game, it wasn't the all out domination by the pats as expected...but close enough. A loss is still a loss and the outsider expects nothing less with this pathetic 3-5 team.

Offense:

QB's: D-

Holcomb is nothing more than a poor mans drew bledsoe, the difference with the tin man at least he was capable of having a good game once in a blue moon. Holcomb sucks almost as bad as Jp bustman who he replaced, the lesser of two evils i suppose

RB's: B-

Maybe the teams only bright spot. Mcgahee finally had a huge road game against a contender, but it still wasn't enough. Antwain Smith Jr. needs to stop dancing and hit the dam hole. Shaud Williams is a nice change of pace back, but wouldn't be on most nfl rosters. Shelton is past his prime as a FB as well. These men should get purple heart metals for risking their health every week behind one of the worst offensive lines in the history of the nfl.

WR's: D-

Moulds finally has a good game (7 games into the season), but still makes the stupid penalities regulary(offensive pass interference on sunday night) As expected Lee Evans showed last year's rookie campaign was a fluke and is on his way to Josh Reed Status. Speaking of Reed...what a joke. And this parrish guy ain't nothing to write home about either, where's the 4.4 speed at?

Oline: F

By far the most pathetic unit in the NFL, its an adventure everytime they snap the ball. Fat Bennie the Penalty Anderson is good for 3 flags a game. Gandy should be playing in the CFL. Teague is a overhyped bum. Villereal is a journeyman who's well past his prime. And its time part ways with Big Bust Williams....take Jim McNally with you ya big loser!

Defense:

Dline: F

The war is won in the trenches, and this unit is equally pathetic as their offensive counterparts. The Keg is officially over the hill, even though the slob tries to clog the middle once in a blue moon. Anderson, Sape, Bannon...all one in the same: a big bum! Schobel has a good game twice a year, denney and kelsay are wasted 2nd round picks....great job donahoe!

Linebackers: D+

Spikes was overrated before he went down, Crowell is subpar at best. Fletcher is another overrhyped bum than couldn't make a big time tackle if his life depended on it. Jeff Poser doesn't impress me either. Overally this rag tag unit should be blamed equally with the dline for the serious lack of a run defense!

Secondary: D-

What a joke Nate 'toast' Clements is! If donahoe's replacement even attempts to retain this joker he should be fired immediately. Mcgee may have been extended, but his pass defense isn't nearly as good as his return game. Malloy is a complete joke and needs to retire after this season or get his ass cut! Vincent is really the only guy who has done adequate after moving to safety, but his better days are long over as well.

Special Teams:

Kicking: D+

Lindell is still a bum, but is having one of his 'better' years. Moorman seems to have come back down to earth after a stellar campaign the last few years.

Return Game: B+

Mcgee is usually stout, but the big plays from last year are ancient history.

Coaching/Management:

Mike Mularkey: F

This clown must have left his offensive pedigree with Kordell Stewart, because it's non existent in buffalo. He looks more clueless than a virgin in the back seat of a car on prom night. Grow some balls and start formulating an actual gameplan you loser!

Tom Clements: F

Why is this guy an offensive coordinator again? 3 yard curls on 4 and 7 ? gadget reverses for 2 yards? My grandma could call a better game than this yahoo!

Jerry Gray: D+

I give the man credit for doing what he did the last few years, but his unit is too old, overrated, and undertalented to do anything from here on out. His chances at being a nfl head coach have been flushed down the toilet this year.

Tom Donahoe: F

Bottom Line: Get out of town you bum! Your bad drafting and shoddy free agent dealings have done backfired in a major way...time to say hello to the unemployment line you loser!

:rage:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

gr8slayer
11-04-2005, 10:56 AM
TD needs to get his hands on this.

gr8slayer
11-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Mike Mularkey: F

This clown must have left his offensive pedigree with Kordell Stewart, because it's non existent in buffalo. He looks more clueless than a virgin in the back seat of a car on prom night. Grow some balls and start formulating an actual gameplan you loser!

LOL!!

BuffaloRanger
11-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Are the equipment guys doing a good job at least?

HaHa. He hates everybody. I reserve my anger for the front office and coaches.

bills&sabresmvf
11-04-2005, 12:49 PM
ok the kicking game deserves a C at least. Lindell has played great for us this year. Oh he missed a kick against New England so did "clutch" Vinaterri.

THATHURMANATOR
11-04-2005, 01:29 PM
I love the Straight talk from the Outsider.

footballhottie
11-04-2005, 01:32 PM
outsider what do you think of josh stamer?

THATHURMANATOR
11-04-2005, 01:38 PM
He told me in a PM that he thinks Stamer is cute but is nothing more than a special teams player :idunno:

footballhottie
11-04-2005, 01:40 PM
o ok...good enough for me

Lexwhat
11-04-2005, 01:53 PM
The Outsider is here to give his midseason report card and tell it like it is. As expected the bumbling bills fumbled away the new england game, it wasn't the all out domination by the pats as expected...but close enough. A loss is still a loss and the outsider expects nothing less with this pathetic 3-5 team.

Offense:

QB's: D- I would say our QBs deserve a C. There have been a few good games. Play-calling is partially to blame for the problems on offense.

RB's: B- With the exception of the Tampa game, I think Willis has done the best he could. Shaud Williams always shows up to play. I would say B+. RB's are the only offense we have.

WR's: D- Again, play calling has to take a lot of the blame. I would say C.

Oline: F Nope. Our O-Line has had 2-3 good games. We are not, at all, the worst line in the NFL. We are certainly better than the Texans. I would say D+, to be fair.

Defense:

Dline: F Agreed. F.

Linebackers: D+ Takeo Spikes overrated? You sound like a punk. But I guess without Spikes, I could C- this year.

Secondary: D- Some plays have been made. Your grading makes no sense. I would say C+. Biggest and main problem is not stopping 3rd downs.

Special Teams:

Kicking: D+ Lindell has had a good year. I think he made 3/4 in the NE game, better than Adam Vinitari. Kicking deserves a A-.

Return Game: B+ Sorry. McGee has the best return average in the NFL (at least before the NE game). Something has to be going right. A-.

Coaching/Management:

Mike Mularkey: F Agreed, F.

Tom Clements: F Agreed, F.

Jerry Gray: D+ Agreed, D+. Gray needs to lay off the blitzing. Before the Oakland game, I would have given them a C+.

Tom Donahoe: F I think TD has done some good things. Too bad he's on a power trip and hired Mularkey. D for Donohoe.

I dunno who you are playboy, but you sound like a troll. The way your ratings are, you make it sound like we are the Texans or Cardinals. We are about an 8-8 or 7-9 team. Not much more than that, but not a 4-12 team either.

Lexwhat
11-04-2005, 01:55 PM
"D for Donohoe," I kinda like that.

The Outsider
11-04-2005, 02:07 PM
outsider what do you think of josh stamer?

The Outsider thinks that he can't possibly do any worse than these clowns in there now....he has been a special teams standout throughout his career...maybe he will get a shot when this team is 'mathematically eliminated' by december.

The Outsider
11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
I dunno who you are playboy, but you sound like a troll. The way your ratings are, you make it sound like we are the Texans or Cardinals. We are about an 8-8 or 7-9 team. Not much more than that, but not a 4-12 team either.

you can call the outsider a troll, but he ain't no homer and thats a fact jack!

what makes you think this team isn't the new bengals or cardinals? If you think this team is winning more than 6 games then you better stop hanging out with Tommy D and his homeboys!

the outsider is not an advocate of the 10 year plan, this is a win now league...not a win later one

footballhottie
11-04-2005, 02:13 PM
The Outsider thinks that he can't possibly do any worse than these clowns in there now....he has been a special teams standout throughout his career...maybe he will get a shot when this team is 'mathematically eliminated' by december. Ok your cool, i like you. I'll send you an application into my fan club.

BleedinGreenNC
11-04-2005, 04:52 PM

what makes you think this team isn't the new bengals or cardinals? If you think this team is winning more than 6 games then you better stop hanging out with Tommy D and his homeboys!

the outsider is not an advocate of the 10 year plan, this is a win now league...not a win later oneThe Green thinks that you talk like the rock..

Lexwhat
11-04-2005, 05:02 PM

the outsider is not an advocate of the 10 year plan, this is a win now league...not a win later one

The new Bengals or Cardinals?? How can you put those 2 teams in the same sentence? I think you got it twisted jack. We should all be so lucky to have our team as good as the new Bengals.

I doubt thats what you meant though. Or else, maybe you just didn't notice the kind of year the Bengals were having. Outsider to society? Get real.

If I think we gonna win about 7 or 8 games, and miss the playoffs, I don't see how I'm hangin out with Tommy D and his homeboys. 7 or 8 wins is about the best we can expect out of an average team.

I aint no homer either.

TacklingDummy
11-04-2005, 05:35 PM
The Outsider....Wys Jr. without the stats?

All thats missing is...If you take away his longest run's..blah blah.

I agree with Tom Donahoe must go. I never wanted him in the first place and got blasted by other fans for saying so when TD got hired.

Turf
11-04-2005, 08:46 PM
I think the outsider is my evil twin separated at birth, Danny Devito.

ParanoidAndroid
11-04-2005, 09:14 PM
I think this thread is corny.

Reminds me of "Philisophical Troll" (yes..that's how he spells it)

Captain Obvious
11-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Ok your cool, i like you. I'll send you an application into my fan club.

Congratulations Outsider. Your the first member.

Crisis
11-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Bear sighting.