X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tdotbillsfan
    • Feb 2005

Bills fans are crazy!

Im a bills fan that lives in Toronto. Now up here im considered a pretty big bills fan, and get hated on alot from others. But i guess i will never know the feeling of being a bills fan from buffalo, but i must say that you ppl are the biggest haters ive ever seen! If its not talking about the superbowl in pre-season, and saying how crappy they are in the regular season. There are people on this site that consider themselfs "die hard" fans. If a die hard fan is someone that turns there back on a team at the drop of a hat then i dont want to be a die hard. I know that the bills are the pride and joy of buffalo but jeez ppl do you ever sit back and listen to what you say? "bills are ****, bills suck, bills need this cause they suck" SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I used to come to this site and read the threads and articals because they would be interesting, but now the threads are a joke and this site is full with banwagon jumpers. Currently according to most of you the bills suck, but if the pats lose and we win after our by-week and tie them in first, were great again.
    Get a grip and smarten up. It makes me sick
    take care
  • bills&sabresmvf
    • May 2005

Re: Bills fans are crazy!

You're absolutly right man...puts it in perspective. I sort of guided myself away from this site since all the bashing. I too did my share, but now I look at it. I remember going to this site all the time because of the hope they put in this team, now I can't find them anymore. Good Post!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tdotbillsfan
      Im a bills fan that lives in Toronto. Now up here im considered a pretty big bills fan, and get hated on alot from others. But i guess i will never know the feeling of being a bills fan from buffalo, but i must say that you ppl are the biggest haters ive ever seen! If its not talking about the superbowl in pre-season, and saying how crappy they are in the regular season. There are people on this site that consider themselfs "die hard" fans. If a die hard fan is someone that turns there back on a team at the drop of a hat then i dont want to be a die hard. I know that the bills are the pride and joy of buffalo but jeez ppl do you ever sit back and listen to what you say? "bills are ****, bills suck, bills need this cause they suck" SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I used to come to this site and read the threads and articals because they would be interesting, but now the threads are a joke and this site is full with banwagon jumpers. Currently according to most of you the bills suck, but if the pats lose and we win after our by-week and tie them in first, were great again.
      Get a grip and smarten up. It makes me sick
      take care

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Oh I see- so if we don't recognize that this team has flaws, we're not "die hard" fans? I could give you a million examples of how I'm a "die hard" fan but there's no point. Why does recognizing the truth mean we're turning our back on the team?

I never said I wasn't going to watch the games. I never said I wasn't going to root for the team. The fact is that this team has serious ****ing issues. Until we acknowledge it, nothing will change. You can't tell me you're happy with 3-5. You can't tell me you're happy with losses to the pathetic Saints and Raiders. You can't tell me you're happy with squandering our best chance to beat NE since 2003.

You need to look at what's on the field. Go back and read my preseason posts- I mentioned the O line and D line as problems then, and the truth is they're both worse than I thought they'd be and have shown no signs of improvement. The D is horrid, there are constant coaching mistakes. What makes you think these things are magically going to change? Yes, mathematically we're still in the playoff race, but so is the entire AFC except Houston.

You're just a homer who is too caught up in the team to see the flaws. You're going to be very disappointed.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
          • May 2005

dude, every one of your posts have been criticizing everyone. Listen I'm a die hard Bills fan, so much that I pushed myself int ogetting a job at a tv station at age 18, which I've been working at for 5 years so I could cover the Bills personally. You have to look at both sides. I just said in my post that I critcize because I'm die-hard, but take a look at what he said. He's right. He's just making a point we should accept, that's what makes you a good fan, able to accept all angles. Come on bro...

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
            • May 2005

He wasn't talking about everyone, either

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by bills&sabresmvf
              dude, every one of your posts have been criticizing everyone. Listen I'm a die hard Bills fan, so much that I pushed myself int ogetting a job at a tv station at age 18, which I've been working at for 5 years so I could cover the Bills personally. You have to look at both sides. I just said in my post that I critcize because I'm die-hard, but take a look at what he said. He's right. He's just making a point we should accept, that's what makes you a good fan, able to accept all angles. Come on bro...
              if someone deserves criticism, what's wrong with doing it? Right now, the only players on this team that have been pulling their weight are McGahee, Moorman, and maybe Lindell (his FGs have been good, his kickoffs have sucked). Somebody else on this team needs to step up, and until they do the cricitism is deserved.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
                • May 2005

I like your persistance...I'll give you that

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

you know, if people don't agree with my grim assessment of the team, that's their right. I don't understand it, but this is America and people can think what they wish.

My problem is when people say that fans are bandwagon jumpers or aren't real fans because they're critical of the team. I still do all the things I do when we're winning- watch all the games, go to a few, wear Bills merch, etc. The fan part of me hasn't changed a bit- I'm just pissed about what's happening on the field and I'm not afraid to call the team out on it (not that they actually listen to me, but it makes me feel better).
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• tdotbillsfan
                    • Feb 2005

well i am pleasently surprised with the good responds that i got, i thought forsure that i would have been kicked off this site lol jks. But to respond to OpIv, i do know the problems with the team and i am well aware of the missed oppourtunities that we had. We should be 5-3 not 3-5. But my point is not too give up on a team so quickly. Now im not saying that this is you but, just because some one has spent 10000 dollars on bills merchendise and watches every single game doesnt make them a true fan. If you go to games expecting lose, and ready to annouce every mistake made, followed by a chant of "holcome sucks" or "bills suck" your not a good fan, and barely a decent fan! Like i said i used to come to this site for good threads and articals but now its just a joke. Other then the threads that are taken directly from news sources i.e foxs or nfl.com, every original thread is a "WE SUCK" thread. my point is to just chill out!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      Oh I see- so if we don't recognize that this team has flaws, we're not "die hard" fans? I could give you a million examples of how I'm a "die hard" fan but there's no point. Why does recognizing the truth mean we're turning our back on the team?

I never said I wasn't going to watch the games. I never said I wasn't going to root for the team. The fact is that this team has serious ****ing issues. Until we acknowledge it, nothing will change. You can't tell me you're happy with 3-5. You can't tell me you're happy with losses to the pathetic Saints and Raiders. You can't tell me you're happy with squandering our best chance to beat NE since 2003.

You need to look at what's on the field. Go back and read my preseason posts- I mentioned the O line and D line as problems then, and the truth is they're both worse than I thought they'd be and have shown no signs of improvement. The D is horrid, there are constant coaching mistakes. What makes you think these things are magically going to change? Yes, mathematically we're still in the playoff race, but so is the entire AFC except Houston.

You're just a homer who is too caught up in the team to see the flaws. You're going to be very disappointed.
                      Op don't fly off the handle man! Obviously we need to be objective, but in general it seems the feelings of the majority of fans changes daily. It annoys me. JP was the savior after week one after week three he is labled and a 1st round bust by many???? Come on...

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        Op don't fly off the handle man! Obviously we need to be objective, but in general it seems the feelings of the majority of fans changes daily. It annoys me. JP was the savior after week one after week three he is labled and a 1st round bust by many???? Come on...
                        yeah that's a little extreme- some people are too moody. For the record I never said either one about JP- 4 games simply isn't enough time to make that kind of judgement.

But I still say we're wasting our time by not playing JP to find out.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

I would agree with you on the JP issue but I guess I can't fault Mularky for staying with Holcomb when we are only a game and a half out of first and his job is on the line. Coaches don't have the luxury of looking to the future as much in the NFL today.

Comment

• tdotbillsfan
                            • Feb 2005

the players that are playing well are (IMO) willis, nate clements, shaud williams, schoble, Troy vincent, KELLY HOLCOME (look at his stats), mcgee and many more. Holcome can only do what he is told to do so we cant blame him. and opiv your right this is america (although i live in canada lol) and people have the right to think what they want, but be a little positive during these tuff times! Im sure that if we started this season 5-3 or 6-2 you would not have posted any type of critical thread on this site..

Comment

• lordofgun
                              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Who's more die-hard:

- The fan who cheers and supports the team no matter what the team does.
                              - The fan who doesn't settle for anything less than excellence.

I'd submit that the former just doesn't care as much about winning.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X