• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

bye weeks

I hate them. I know it helps the team recover from injuries and all that, and to be honest I have a lot to do this weekend so it's good not to have the Bills as a distraction. But teams always look flat after the bye weeks rather than looking rested and prepared. The only team that plays well after the bye is the Patriots, and even they looked uncharacteristically bad last week.

Bye weeks seem to do more to disrupt teams than to help them.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: bye weeks

They also disrupt fantasy teams
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
      They also disrupt fantasy teams
      tell me about it- I'm in a 16 team lead. I had Losman and Pennington. Pennington got injured and there were no other starters left so I had to pick up Bollinger- then I had to dump him when he got benched and ended up with Holcomb and Losman. So I have no QB for this week- I had to pick up Testaverde who might not even play.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

for the first time in my entire life...I'm glad my favorite team is not playing this week. It sucks being a Bills fan.

Comment

Working...
        X