• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Nice editorial

Truth be told, ESPN crew is maddening
    To use Paul Maguire's favorite expression, "I want to tell you" that watching his Sunday night teammates Mike Patrick, analyst Joe Theismann and sideline reporter Suzy Kolber is maddening. more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • doomsdayvirus
    decade of fail
    • Oct 2005

Re: Nice editorial

...Theismann couldn't tell Bills receiver Josh Reed from a tight end and Maguire was forced to put Theismann in his place. It happened first after Theismann said a gadget play in which Reed took a handoff and then pitched it to Roscoe Parrish "has to get more than 2 yards."

"That play got a first down, pal," said Maguire.
    Theismann = PWNED!!!

i remember that little bit of dialogue from the game on sunday night, i busted out laughing when maguire hit him with that one. it was one of the few moments of levity in an otherwise nerve-wracking game.

the espn crew really leaves something to be desired. i used to really like paul maguire, and he still really isn't that bad. but he seems to be getting more and more like john madden with each game they put him on. i think he may just be losing his mind after being paired up with so many losers for so long...
    d00Mz

http://www.DecadeOfFail.com

FAIL SALE!!!: ALL T-Shirts, any size, now only $6.99!!

Comment

Working...
    X