X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jomat61
    • Mar 2005

Samardzija?

I know wide outs are plentiful on our roster, but i've been watching this samadzija kid on notre dame(mostly because they're constantly televised), b anyway the kid has 11 TD's in 8 games against ND's formidable schedule. Do you guys think he has NFL level talent? I don't really see him as a playmaker simply because he may not have the speed to cut it at the NFL level, but his hands, leaping ability, and foot control make him a really formidable red zone target. Possible replacement for moulds if he makes it to the later rounds?
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Samardzija?

he could play in the NFL- he's so tall and sure handed that he'd be an easy target. I wouldn't mind seeing him on our roster.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jpdex12
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by jomat61
      I know wide outs are plentiful on our roster, but i've been watching this samadzija kid on notre dame(mostly because they're constantly televised), b anyway the kid has 11 TD's in 8 games against ND's formidable schedule. Do you guys think he has NFL level talent? I don't really see him as a playmaker simply because he may not have the speed to cut it at the NFL level, but his hands, leaping ability, and foot control make him a really formidable red zone target. Possible replacement for moulds if he makes it to the later rounds?
      This kid could catch a beebe in the dark. I love his hands and toughness, but I'd like to see more of him as I didn;t really key in to his route running capabilities and speed. HE has the size of the 6'5" receiver from Baltimore, Moore, but I think that this kid has more pure talent. Sounds like he'll be a first day pick somewhere.
      Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

Glad to see some people give this guy some dap. Notre Dame's successful season is either credited to Chaz Weis or Brady Quinn, well what about Samardzija? Dude has had a hell of a year, and yea, he could catch anything that is thrown his way. With his size, and his hands, he will make a very good NFL wide receiver.
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

Seeing im a ND fan I watch all the games. This kid has some speed too. I think he will be a 2-3rd rounder. Love to see him in Buffalo. Fasano the TE from ND is pretty good too.

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

Shark is only a Junior. I say we taFasano in '06, then Shark in '07.
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
            X