PDA

View Full Version : Samardzija?

jomat61
11-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I know wide outs are plentiful on our roster, but i've been watching this samadzija kid on notre dame(mostly because they're constantly televised), b anyway the kid has 11 TD's in 8 games against ND's formidable schedule. Do you guys think he has NFL level talent? I don't really see him as a playmaker simply because he may not have the speed to cut it at the NFL level, but his hands, leaping ability, and foot control make him a really formidable red zone target. Possible replacement for moulds if he makes it to the later rounds?

OpIv37
11-05-2005, 08:25 PM
he could play in the NFL- he's so tall and sure handed that he'd be an easy target. I wouldn't mind seeing him on our roster.

jpdex12
11-05-2005, 08:29 PM
I know wide outs are plentiful on our roster, but i've been watching this samadzija kid on notre dame(mostly because they're constantly televised), b anyway the kid has 11 TD's in 8 games against ND's formidable schedule. Do you guys think he has NFL level talent? I don't really see him as a playmaker simply because he may not have the speed to cut it at the NFL level, but his hands, leaping ability, and foot control make him a really formidable red zone target. Possible replacement for moulds if he makes it to the later rounds?

This kid could catch a beebe in the dark. I love his hands and toughness, but I'd like to see more of him as I didn;t really key in to his route running capabilities and speed. HE has the size of the 6'5" receiver from Baltimore, Moore, but I think that this kid has more pure talent. Sounds like he'll be a first day pick somewhere.

elltrain22
11-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Glad to see some people give this guy some dap. Notre Dame's successful season is either credited to Chaz Weis or Brady Quinn, well what about Samardzija? Dude has had a hell of a year, and yea, he could catch anything that is thrown his way. With his size, and his hands, he will make a very good NFL wide receiver.

SquishDaFish
11-06-2005, 05:17 AM
Seeing im a ND fan I watch all the games. This kid has some speed too. I think he will be a 2-3rd rounder. Love to see him in Buffalo. Fasano the TE from ND is pretty good too.

helmetguy
11-06-2005, 06:22 AM
Shark is only a Junior. I say we taFasano in '06, then Shark in '07.