PDA

View Full Version : Jets willing to trade Abraham for a QB!!!

X-Era
11-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Hmmmm, how bout JP and move up for Leinhart?

http://www.nj.com/jets/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1131259806162700.xml&coll=1&thispage=2The

rumor is talking Schaub, Rivers, and Ramsey.

How much worse is JP? what would you give for Abraham? JP plus what pick? What then at QB? move up for Leinhart?

Its sunday, Ive had too much coffee, this is nothing more than mental masturbation, play along for a second.

Pride
11-06-2005, 10:32 AM
This is by far one of the dumbest posts ever!

So after seeing JP for 4 games, you want to trade him and move UP in the draft to take a rookie QB?

Either get off the medication, or find a new one!

jamze132
11-06-2005, 10:47 AM

So after seeing JP for 4 games, you want to trade him and move UP in the draft to take a rookie QB?

I concur. Not sure how much sense the scenario makes.

OpIv37
11-06-2005, 10:55 AM
the problem with Abraham is that his contract expires this year and he will command huge money to keep him. We need to pay Clements and prepare for McGahee and Rosenass to ass-rape us.

Also, we don't have a QB- they won't take Losman based on how he's played and we need Holcomb at the moment.

FinsAreLife
11-06-2005, 11:01 AM
i would assume the jets would be smart enough to go for linehart next year, but then again there the jets so who knows......

The_Philster
11-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Please tell you're being sarcastic, jp-era :shakeno:

kinigirly
11-06-2005, 11:37 AM
i liked that you said mental masturbation...i do enjoy that phrase.....
jp-era i'm assuming you are being bitterly saracastic since losman is still not in after the bye? i know i feel like he's not gonna play this season either. i've shifted my sadness about jp to hunt mode for MM and TD. once we don't make the playoffs i will be the first person to start throwing my puppies "excrements" at them when they get off the bus

watch it friend....more posts like these and LOG will throw you outta the JPD by your nuts!

RedEyE
11-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Holy crap. If Atlanta grabs Abraham, the Falcons D-Line just became impeneatrable

TacklingDummy
11-06-2005, 11:46 AM
I don't think the Jets are stupid enough to trade Abraham to a divison rival, let alone being stupid enough to trade him for Losman.

ShLt Brooks Bollinger is better then Losman and he's already on the Jets.

X-Era
11-06-2005, 02:20 PM

The medication was coffee. Yes it was a wild hair brain scheme. Personally I dont want to part with Losman.

But would you trade Losman and our extra 3rd for Abraham and then trade our top 10 pick plus a 2nd to move to 1 and take Leinhart?

So im giving up on Losman a 2nd, and our extra 3rd for Abraham and Leinhart.

Its crazy, yeah, but it was a caffeine induced hysteria.

X-Era
11-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Please tell you're being sarcastic, jp-era :shakeno:

I actually wasnt but I had alos had a ton of coffee, i was up late watching the SNL commercial show. Fuggin hillarious.

On second thought, this thread is pretty damn hilarious too.

Ohh well, we all make mistakes.

I want Losman as our future and FUGG Abraham!!!! Kelsay who is one season away from leading our team in sacks, and Schobel who is rock solid are plenty good enough.

Michael82
11-06-2005, 02:25 PM
It looks like the Jets may not need a new QB. This Brooks Bollinger kid looks pretty good. He's scrambling around, even when his line gives him no time. Plus, he carried the team downfield and had poise. I hope we can see this out of JP Losman. Maybe next week. :pray:

Michael82
11-06-2005, 02:51 PM
I'll say it again. This kid looks really good. The Jets may have found a diamond in the rough. i hope JP Losman looks like this in his next start (next week :pray: )

B. Bollinger 8/12 88 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT

X-Era
11-06-2005, 02:53 PM
i liked that you said mental masturbation...i do enjoy that phrase.....
jp-era i'm assuming you are being bitterly saracastic since losman is still not in after the bye? i know i feel like he's not gonna play this season either. i've shifted my sadness about jp to hunt mode for MM and TD. once we don't make the playoffs i will be the first person to start throwing my puppies "excrements" at them when they get off the bus

watch it friend....more posts like these and LOG will throw you outta the JPD by your nuts!

Nuff said, back on the JPD bandwagon.

After I calmed down, Im still a huge JP fan.

YardRat
11-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Little early to be looking at off-season trades, isn't it? There's still 8 games to go.

Michael82
11-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Little early to be looking at off-season trades, isn't it? There's still 8 games to go.
How about looking at last off-season's trades? That 3rd rounder for Travis Henry is looking like it will be a top 5 pick. :snicker:

bacardi
11-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Hmmmm, how bout JP and move up for Leinhart?

says the guy call 'jp-era'

gr8slayer
11-06-2005, 04:32 PM
What a stupid post.

Drive 4 Five
11-06-2005, 06:11 PM
says the guy call 'jp-era'

Right? And he calls himself JP-ERA? I say we throw his ass out of the JPD for those comments right now. Whose with me?

:banned:

Drive 4 Five
11-06-2005, 06:12 PM
I would, however, be willing to trade Holcomb and that extra 3rd for Abraham.

Sportsuser101
11-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Leinart isn't better then JP imo. He doesn't have much arm strength, isn't as mobile as you would like and well he has the greatest talent in college to play with. Not saying Leinart isn't good but I certaintly wouldn't draft him.

TacklingDummy
11-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Leinart isn't better then JP imo.

Spoken like a true Buffalo Bills, JP Losman Fan. :lmao:

Bill Brasky
11-06-2005, 07:16 PM
JP can be the next Drew Brees if he gets to actually play... of course that means we have to put up with ineptitude for a few years, something we obviously don't want to do because we have to "win now" with Holcomb.

Jan Reimers
11-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Why don't we focus on building a better O line, and getting JP the experience he needs by actually allowing him to play, before we start running around making bonehead trades?