PDA

View Full Version : THE AFC EAST IS WIDE OPEN!

Mitchy moo
11-06-2005, 02:13 PM
AFC east teams look terrible with NE looking very vunerable. As I have said a few weeks ago, 8-8 may take division. It's not over but the Bills are going to need to mend their ways, namely finishing what they started. Hey you never know.
P.S. The hard part of NE schedule knocked out alot of their starters. Their 2nd half schedule became harder because of lack of starters.

Novacane
11-06-2005, 03:16 PM
NE already played the brutal part of thier schedule. After Indy thier schedule gets easy. They will still win 10 games.

We already played the easy half of our schedule. If we can do 3-5 again in the second half it will be an accomplishent.

Mitchy moo
11-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Again, NE is half staff because of the Brutal schedule. They aren't going to win 10. THEY will be 4-4 after INDY kills them!

Novacane
11-06-2005, 03:30 PM
dreamer...........nonthin but a dreamer

Novacane
11-06-2005, 03:31 PM
They are so decimated by injury but they still beat us.

Michael82
11-06-2005, 03:46 PM
I've learned some things today...

Kansas City is not a great team. We can beat them at home. San Diego is definitely beatable, but we need our defense to step up against the run. :nervous: Carolina is going to kick our ass at home. :scared:

RedEyE
11-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Man if Buffalo's D-line doesn't decide to show up next week, Larry Johnson is going to have over 200 yards on the ground.

Michael82
11-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Man if Buffalo's D-line doesn't decide to show up next week, Larry Johnson is going to have over 200 yards on the ground.
I have him on my FFL team. :ontome:

Mitchy moo
11-06-2005, 04:41 PM
They are so decimated by injury but they still beat us.

They beat us at their house, we have them at home. That game may mean alot!

Novacane
11-06-2005, 05:31 PM
San Diego is definitely beatable, but we need our defense to step up against the run. :

They were making Patrick Pass look great until he got hurt. Do you think they will be able to step up against LT?

Michael82
11-07-2005, 07:54 AM
They were making Patrick Pass look great until he got hurt. Do you think they will be able to step up against LT?
yes. I think that the Bye week may be just what the Doctor ordered for this defense to wake the **** up. :pray:

BillsFever21
11-07-2005, 08:14 AM
AFC east teams look terrible with NE looking very vunerable. As I have said a few weeks ago, 8-8 may take division. It's not over but the Bills are going to need to mend their ways, namely finishing what they started. Hey you never know.
P.S. The hard part of NE schedule knocked out alot of their starters. Their 2nd half schedule became harder because of lack of starters.

This coming from the same guy who predicted the Bills to win 11 games and the Patriots to be lucky to win 7?

Novacane
11-07-2005, 08:25 AM
yes. I think that the Bye week may be just what the Doctor ordered for this defense to wake the **** up. :pray:

I'm glad you put the :pray: smiley because that is what it's going to take for our defense to stop LT............a miracle!

OpIv37
11-07-2005, 08:25 AM
I've learned some things today...
Kansas City is not a great team. We can beat them at home. San Diego is definitely beatable, but we need our defense to step up against the run. :nervous: Carolina is going to kick our ass at home. :scared:

Kansas City and SD will both shred our run D. Both games are going to be embarrassing.

Skooby obviously is not grounded in reality and is desperately grasping for some kind of hope...

HHURRICANE
11-07-2005, 08:50 AM
We have yet to beat a contender. Stop dreaming and let Losman play!!!!!!!!

Novacane
11-07-2005, 09:22 AM
We have yet to beat a contender. Stop dreaming and let Losman play!!!!!!!!

we've beat a couple contenders. Contenders for the first pick in next years draft :couch:

bledslow
11-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Again, NE is half staff because of the Brutal schedule. They aren't going to win 10. THEY will be 4-4 after INDY kills them!

pats will be getting players back from injury soon enough. pats WILL sweep the afc east this year. jets and buf are garbage. they will have a little struggle in miami,but this year they wont give the game away in miami like last year. pats still win 11 games. bills will have a total of 7 to 8 wins max.

The Outsider
11-07-2005, 12:08 PM
The AFC East is not open... New England is going to win the division by 2 - 4 games even if they finish a mere 9-7.

The Outsider wants to know which bottom feeder you think is going to dethrone them? The Bills! HAHAHAHHAHA don't even make yourself look foolish....no team that the kool aid man has build is capable of that jack!

Or how about the fish? Even if Smokey starts running teams over their offense is still a joke..

Or maybe you think the jets and their dinosaur QB are going to emerge as winners? Not...

Lets face reality here....this team as well as the entire division is garbage, and the Pats will dispose of the trash quicker than Fat Pat Williams and the Keg demolishes an all you can eat buffet!