Jeff Backus
victor riley
lecharles bentley
jon stinchcomb
bob hallen
steve hutchinson

S

adam archuleta

Steve fuggin Hutchinson!!!!! I seriously believe he is a top 5 or 3 guard in this league. What a HUGE impact that one guy could make to this squad at LG!!!!

Thoughts?

gr8slayer
11-06-2005, 06:18 PM
We can only dream.

Lexwhat
11-06-2005, 06:33 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=84801

Some more names...

Lexwhat
11-06-2005, 06:37 PM
I would love it if TD went after LeCharles Bentley. It's not like Bentley is gonna cost much more than Teague is, at least I dont think so. Teague is making over 3 million this year I believe.

I would love to have Hutchinson as well, that would make our line something like:

Gandy/Peters, Hutchinson, Bentley, Villarial/Preston, Williams/Peters

You know what would be a great idea? Cutting Williams and using that money toward Hutchinson and Bentley. I doubt TD would do it though, it makes too much sense!!

We can only dream...

X-Era
11-06-2005, 06:39 PM
I would love it if TD went after LeCharles Bentley. It's not like Bentley is gonna cost much more than Teague is, at least I dont think so. Teague is making over 3 million this year I believe.

I would love to have Hutchinson as well, that would make our line something like:

Gandy/Peters, Hutchinson, Bentley, Villarial/Preston, Williams/Peters

You know what would be a great idea? Cutting Williams and using that money toward Hutchinson and Bentley. I doubt TD would do it though, it makes too much sense!!

We can only dream...

TD's track record is terrible on this stuff. He never grabs the best out there. Steve is the best G available in the past few years. What a gREAT player.

Exactly, we can only dream.

Lexwhat
11-06-2005, 06:56 PM
TD's track record is terrible on this stuff. He never grabs the best out there. Steve is the best G available in the past few years. What a gREAT player.

He did back in the day. Takeo Spikes and Sam Adams were the best out there. Lawyer Milloy was a good move too. But you're basically right, he hasen't in a while. If he doesn't do something this offseason like he did that offseason, I will be thorougly disappointed.

We should save some good money with these players leaving:

Trey Teague: I think we should re-sign him at a lower price. He is certainly going to provide good depth.

Josh Reed: Not a lot of money saved, but I think he's on the books for about a million this year. I never want to see him in a Bills uniform ever again.

If we are able to sign a free safety in free agency, I wouldnt mind getting rid of Troy Vincent. I dont know what the cap hit/cap savings would be though. I would assume it would be wise to get rid of him and his contract. I know he's not cheap...

The best teams in the NFL are able to move younger up-and-coming players into spots where older, costly veterans are let go. If we could find good younger players to move into Vincent and Milloy's spot, I would be happy to see that. I also favor Crowell moving into Posey's spot. Posey makes too much money for how much he accomplishes. I would argue that Crowell taking over for him won't hurt us.

chernobylwraiths
11-06-2005, 07:20 PM

Takeo Spikes

The_Philster
11-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Takeo Spikes
good point...I know I was figuring we'd get Colvin if anything..when the Pats snatched him up I figured we were stuck with what we had ...never dreamed we'd pick up TKO

X-Era
11-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Takeo Spikes

OK, thats one, Ill give ya that. So one top rated player in what 5 years?