THE BILLS LOOK LIKE A PLAYOFF TEAM RIGHT NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

THE BILLS LOOK LIKE A PLAYOFF TEAM RIGHT NOW!

AFC EAST
    New England is not as good at the moment as they were previously.* The biggest disappointment, though, has been the Jets.* The team of the future could be Miami.* Eventually, Nick Saban will have all the parts to the puzzle put together.* Right now, Miami has an effective RB combination in Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown.* The mystery in the division is Buffalo.* They look like a playoff team right now, but at other times they have looked far from it.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: THE BILLS LOOK LIKE A PLAYOFF TEAM RIGHT NOW!

the guy who wrote that is high and so are you if you buy it.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
      • Sep 2004

I dont consider the season over until we lose our 8th game. I really think 9-7 could and should win this divison.

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
        sometimes i think your a dolphins fan or something
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

In 4 of the 5 losses we had chances to win. We really are a mystery as to how far we can go. If Kelly can continue his good play and the D can seal it up, we may make it to 9-7. That would win the division. I really don't see NYJ or Miami making any runs and NE is one injured Tom from a losing season. Indy is not going to kiss Tom tomorrow, they are planning to smash him. He maybe the only thing holding them back this year and will take care of him tomorrow.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
            sometimes i think your a dolphins fan or something
            he said we look like a playoff team. Playoff teams aren't last in the league in rushing. Playoff teams don't throw passes on 3rd and 2. Playoff teams don't throw 1 yard passes on 4th and 7. Playoff teams don't give up at the end of games like we did against the Raiders. Playoff teams don't lose to the Raiders and Saints. Need I continue?
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

he said we look like a playoff team. Playoff teams aren't last in the league in rushing. Playoff teams don't throw passes on 3rd and 2. Playoff teams don't throw 1 yard passes on 4th and 7. Playoff teams don't give up at the end of games like we did against the Raiders. Playoff teams don't lose to the Raiders and Saints. Need I continue?
              Ok, but I'm pretty sure you said something negative after the week 1 win too..
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                • Jan 2004

I don't know what Bills team you've been watching, but it must be drastically different from the one I've seen all season.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Playoff teams beat divisional foes. Playoff teams stop the pass. Playoff teams have 1,500 yard running backs. Playoff teams have a veteran QB w/ a 92% rating. Playoff teams have great special teams. Playoff teams bench players that don't listen or cannot play their position properly.
                  Need I continue?

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                    Playoff teams bench players that don't listen or cannot play their position properly.
                    not if the guy playing behind them is Justin Bannan. Playoff teams keep their best players on the field.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

not if the guy playing behind them is Justin Bannan. Playoff teams keep their best players on the field.
                      Think Philly makes it? I do, do you know why? You win as a team, you die as a team. Philly told TO his conduct is detrimental to the team. The day you are not a team, (like the bickering bills), bad things happen.
                      P.S. Last year when Pat's Big ass sat, it lit a fire under the Bills. We are 1 game out tuesday morning. PREPARE.
                      Last edited by Mitchy moo; 11-06-2005, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

Hey, I know it's pie in the sky, but I can deceive myself fo a few moments and dream of a Super Bowl before the Bills play again and reality sets in. Thanks Skooby.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                          Think Philly makes it? I do, do you know why? You win as a team, you die as a team. Philly told TO his conduct is detrimental to the team. The day you are not a team, (like the bickering bills), bad things happen.
                          P.S. Last year when Pat's Big ass sat, it lit a fire under the Bills. We are 1 game out tuesday morning. PREPARE.
                          Philly might be the 3rd best team in their division this year. They won't be in the playoffs.

and that was Sam Adams that got benched last year, not Pat.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
                            Sabres Zone
                            • Sep 2003

Philly might be the 3rd best team in their division this year. They won't be in the playoffs.
                            Are you related to Sylvia Browne by any chance?

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                              I don't know what Bills team you've been watching, but it must be drastically different from the one I've seen all season.
                              no doubt...we have a veteran QB making rookie mistakes that cost us games and a defense that couldn't stop a high school team from gaining 100 yards on the ground
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X