PDA

View Full Version : Time to Make it happen

Das_Bills
11-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Ok guys I kow that we are going into our hard part of the schedule, But I feel that we have the ability to win most of these games. If the team realize's that we are not out of the playoffs and play like we did against the pats but win of course we will be in the mix of things. I feel from the begining of the season we are showing that we are improving. It really frustrates me seeing some of the bills fans saying the season is over but I have always felt otherwise. Miami and the jets are playing worse than we are. Yes i do know we are having issues on both sides of the ball, but people want to bash MM for his coaching. If I didn't see a improvement I would want to get rid of him, but that is not the case. Bills have improved and are still improving. In ending my post once the bills make the playoff I want all the people that have bashed the bills to eat everyone of ur post and choke on it.

Pride
11-07-2005, 07:30 AM
I am an optimist at heart... and am hoping that the 2nd half of the season isnt a total waste. I am a season ticket holder, and if I am going to shell out $200 in travel money (plus the cost of the tickets), then I want to see a good game when I do make the trip! I don't care if we are "rebuilding", I want to see a competitive team. If that means keeping Holcomb in there, then so be it! I am not giving up on this season, like most have. I can admit that it most likely wont happen, but I am going to keep hoping for the playoffs!

Novacane
11-07-2005, 07:55 AM
could you please explain how you can believe the Bills are improving since the beginning of the season?

Das_Bills
11-07-2005, 08:56 AM
could you please explain how you can believe the Bills are improving since the beginning of the season?

Well after the Pats game, you don't call it and improvement even though we lost? I feel we played great.