PDA

View Full Version : Did ESPN get the memo???

Patrick76777
11-07-2005, 07:04 AM
I didn’t watch much of the game last night but they went down to Kobler and half way through her thought a play was about to start and she kicked it back upstairs, Patrick called the play and then they went back to her to finish her thought.

Night Train
11-07-2005, 07:06 AM
That's because she started to say " If Tedy was here , Owens would behave.."

hydro
11-07-2005, 07:27 AM
I didn’t watch much of the game last night but they went down to Kobler and half way through her thought a play was about to start and she kicked it back upstairs, Patrick called the play and then they went back to her to finish her thought.

I definitely noticed that too, and thought the same thing. Maybe all the the messages they got, and news stories written about last weeks game got through to them

Pride
11-07-2005, 07:28 AM
I didnt watch it... (on purpose)... were they up anyone's butt? I figured all we would hear about all night was T.O. this... T.O. that. So I didn't even bother tuning in.

Michael82
11-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Hopefully they learned their lesson. :pray:

Novacane
11-07-2005, 08:03 AM
That jumped out to me to Pat. I think the critisizm they took last week definately had something to do with it.

BFLOBILLSBURGH
11-07-2005, 08:44 AM
I noticed that as well. Finally they got Suzie to shut her face.

gr8slayer
11-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Now Madden is going to go off on Bruschi tonight.

Novacane
11-07-2005, 09:37 AM
Now Madden is going to go off on Bruschi tonight.

wanna take a guess on who the horse trailer award goes to tonight :snicker:

Michael82
11-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Even if they lose. :ill:

gr8slayer
11-07-2005, 09:55 AM
That's what I was just thinking.

"Half man, half god........... possibly half centaur."

TacklingDummy
11-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Like ESPN cares what a bunch of Buffalo Bills fans have to say. Buffalo is such a big TV network. Im sure the Patroits fans didn't complain much about the coverage of Bruschi and if Bruschi was a Bill Im sure not many of you would of complained about it also.

They couldn't talk about TO all night because TO wasn't all the field. Bruschi was on the field and it was his first game coming back from a stroke, just incase none of you knew.

gr8slayer
11-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Like ESPN cares what a bunch of Buffalo Bills fans have to say. Buffalo is such a big TV network. Im sure the Patroits fans didn't complain much about the coverage of Bruschi and if Bruschi was a Bill Im sure not many of you would of complained about it also.
They couldn't talk about TO all night because TO wasn't all the field. Bruschi was on the field and it was his first game coming back from a stroke, just incase none of you knew.
Actually I have quite a few friends who are Patriots fans and they were sick after the game.

Novacane
11-07-2005, 10:03 AM

I'm sure ESPN heard from more than just Bills fans. That game coverage(or lack of) was embarrassing.

TacklingDummy
11-07-2005, 10:20 AM
I'm sure ESPN heard from more than just Bills fans. That game coverage(or lack of) was embarrassing.

Im sure they did.

It was Bruschi's first game coming back from a stroke, what did ya expect them to talk about all night? It's not like it was his first game coming back from a pulled groin.

I remember McGahee first game and how the announcers talked about how he blew his knee out in college and showed the replay of it a couple times.

Novacane
11-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Im sure they did.
It was Bruschi's first game coming back from a stroke, what did ya expect them to talk about all night? It's not like it was his first game coming back from a pulled groin.
I remember McGahee first game and how the announcers talked about how he blew his knee out in college and showed the replay of it a couple times.

So you don't think they went overboard? Sure Bruschi was a big story and deserved to be covered but not all game long. The went way to far missing plays on the field because they were to busy talking about him, showing his wife every other play, etc.

TacklingDummy
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Sure they went overboard with their coverage of Bruschi. I kind of expected it tho. ABC/FOX/CBS would of went overboard with it also. Im just glad John Madden wasn't calling the game.

I had the over/under on them using his name 30 times during the game. I was at work and couldn't count how many times they used it but im sure it was probably over 30.

The Heartbreak Kid
11-07-2005, 05:04 PM
I did watch the game and it was annoying, Tedy could do no wrong. If they are going to give him all of that press, when Takeo comes back and dominates I want to hear only about Takeo on every sports channel known to mankind like they did Tedy. I don't really see that happening though since the Bills are always shafted. The only time they get any news is when something bad happens. When Buffalo is doing good they don't get noticed at all. Why can't we hear something about Buffalo?