PDA

View Full Version : If Indy loses tonight....

OpIv37
11-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Peyton Manning's name should be forever marred by an asterisk that notes that he's Bill Belicheck's *****. Since NE has started this run, Indy's had the most opportunities to knock them out and hasn't been able to do anything.

If NE pulls it off, the media love-fest that cooled off before Bruschi will be back stronger than ever and it will be Indy's fault (not to mention NE will have the confidence they need to finish the year strong and will once again be the SB frontrunner- uggh).

jmb1099
11-07-2005, 08:40 AM
Manning has yet to demonstrate the killer instinct that is necessary to win big games. I hope he shows it tonight

Michael82
11-07-2005, 08:53 AM
I'll play this game too. :up:

IF Indy loses tonight....the Bills will announce that JP Losman is their starter and concede the division to the ****ing Patriots.

IF Indy loses tonight....The Colts will fall apart and stumble into the playoffs, plus lose to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game, leading to the 4 time Super Bowl champions... New England Patriots. :puke: :puke:

IF Indy loses tonight....Peyton Manning will forever be known as the choker who can't win the big game.

IF Indy loses tonight....Eli Manning will take over his spot as the best QB in the game.

OpIv37
11-07-2005, 08:57 AM
I'll play this game too. :up:
IF Indy loses tonight....the Bills will announce that JP Losman is their starter and concede the division to the ****ing Patriots.
IF Indy loses tonight....The Colts will fall apart and stumble into the playoffs, plus lose to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game, leading to the 4 time Super Bowl champions... New England Patriots. :puke: :puke:
IF Indy loses tonight....Peyton Manning will forever be known as the choker who can't win the big game.
IF Indy loses tonight....Eli Manning will take over his spot as the best QB in the game.

I agree with everything except the first point- that's what the Bills SHOULD do but it's not what they WILL do. And even if they do it, IMO it's still stupid because JP would have lost all of last week as far as practicing with the first team.

Michael82
11-07-2005, 09:04 AM
I agree with everything except the first point- that's what the Bills SHOULD do but it's not what they WILL do. And even if they do it, IMO it's still stupid because JP would have lost all of last week as far as practicing with the first team.
I bet they have worked out both QBs during the bye week and are getting them both ready to start. I wouldn't be surprised.

da6poweredef
11-07-2005, 12:47 PM
The Colts won't lose tonight. They've got Edge and the pass if they need it. Not to mention inspired play from the guys in the box. The Pats will get smacked in the face worse than the Bills did them (for 54 minutes).

And Plummer is playing better than anybody right now.

NJFINSFAN1
11-07-2005, 12:55 PM
I heard the Pats were shipping in snow for tonight!

As bad as this is, I want the Pat's to win, the colts could run the table if they win tonight. Can have that happen to the 1972 Fins! And it hurts to do so!

OpIv37
11-07-2005, 01:29 PM

As bad as this is, I want the Pat's to win, the colts could run the table if they win tonight. Can have that happen to the 1972 Fins! And it hurts to do so!

:down: I know you don't want to see your team's record falter, but do you really want to see the Pats ruining the Colt's undefeated season- Brady and Bruschi jumping up and down in celebration? It makes me sick just thinking about it.

Don't worry- if they get to 13 wins they'll have home field locked up and will rest their starters for the playoffs. Someone will steal one from them.

dplus47
11-07-2005, 01:49 PM

i am no patriots fan, but i hear you on this. i also don't want peyton to get a ring when QB's like marino and kelly went without them. i flat out don't like the guy. that said, the pats' love-fest has been way overboard for too long. i do feel that somebody in the AFC will stop them from repeating again this year. i just hope it isn't the colts.

NJFINSFAN1
11-07-2005, 02:03 PM
:down: I know you don't want to see your team's record falter, but do you really want to see the Pats ruining the Colt's undefeated season- Brady and Bruschi jumping up and down in celebration? It makes me sick just thinking about it.

Don't worry- if they get to 13 wins they'll have home field locked up and will rest their starters for the playoffs. Someone will steal one from them.

I hate the Pat's, but I can honestly look at my team and know we are not going to the Superbowl this year. That being said, I will treasure the 72 season. It will be hard to do, and I'll watch it, not really rooting, but I have 72 on my mind!

The Outsider
11-07-2005, 02:31 PM
The Outsider thinks Peyton manning is more overrated than Drew 'the tin man' Bledsoe....who was also one of bill bellechek's *****es. The colts will probably still do something the bills couldn't tonight...win in foxboro.