PDA

View Full Version : what is the word on Chrebet

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-07-2005, 09:14 AM
I hate the :jetsuck: but I'm worried for Chrebet did you see his head hit the turf. After it hit the turf it looked like he was dead his eyes were wide open like you see in the movies when a person gets shot there eyes are wide open and then they just fall to the ground. I hope he's alright. :pray:

gr8slayer
11-07-2005, 09:27 AM
I honestly dont care either way.

CuseJetsFan83
11-08-2005, 10:25 PM
according to espn, they have unconfirmed reports of him retiring, which is a shame.. but hell, how many more concussions can that man take.

this team is turning into a scab team

whats next vilma gets injured?

LtFinFan66
11-08-2005, 11:10 PM
IR for concussions is all I have heard so far

CuseJetsFan83
11-08-2005, 11:15 PM
espn's bottom line says the daily news of NY is reporting he is retiring

STAMPY
11-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Wayne was a class act, classic over achiever. Graduated from my college Hofstra. Get well soon bro. And you had a great career.

CuseJetsFan83
11-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Wayne was a class act, classic over achiever. Graduated from my college Hofstra. Get well soon bro. And you had a great career.

agreed, especially since if this is his last hurrah he finishes as the jets 2nd best receiver all time in terms of receptions

not bad for an undersized, "slow" undrafted receiver from a division 1-aa college

Stewie
11-09-2005, 12:58 PM
The only reason he played so long is because of the crap ass team he was on. Never did anything, never won anything,

See ya later shorty!

STAMPY
11-09-2005, 01:17 PM
The only reason he played so long is because of the crap ass team he was on. Never did anything, never won anything,

See ya later shorty!

you're a ******. Have some class. Wayne was a good player. Andre Reed never won anything either but was one of the greatest receivers EVER

The last buffalo fan
11-09-2005, 01:50 PM
you're a ******. Have some class. Wayne was a good player. Andre Reed never won anything either but was one of the greatest receivers EVER

:king: :bf1:

BFLOBILLSBURGH
11-09-2005, 02:39 PM

Andre Reed was in 4 Super Bowls! How many was Little Wayne in?

Don't put Little Wayne Chrebet in the same sentence as Andre Reed. Wayne Chrebet couldn't hold his jock.

STAMPY
11-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Andre Reed was in 4 Super Bowls! How many was Little Wayne in?

Don't put Little Wayne Chrebet in the same sentence as Andre Reed. Wayne Chrebet couldn't hold his jock.

i never said he was. i was referring to wayne sucking cause he never won anything. and being in a super bowl doesn't equal winning one regardless.

of course wayne can't carry andre's jock. i just got annoyed by the bash on a class act, whose career got cut short.

DaBills
11-09-2005, 05:00 PM
That's like his 9th concussion or something like that. IR is what I heard for the rest of the year, but in all likelihood he'll retire.

Yeah he's on the Jests, but you have to give him a little respect. Walk-on at Hoffstra that makes it to the NFL undrafted. Not many dudes do that. At least he STFU and did his job when Me-Shawn was crying for the ball all the time when he was there.

Stewie
11-15-2005, 11:27 AM

"You are a ******. Have some class" .

http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+irony

'Nuff said.

And sorry, Andre Reed was not one of the greatest receivers ever. He was a damn good receiver. Greatest ever? How many super bowl rings does he have?

Exactly.

Go back to your hole.