PDA

View Full Version : Kaaaaaansas City!

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Howdy Bills Fans...I am trying to encourage my buds from http://www.Chiefsplanet.com to get on over here, and I encourage you guys do to the same. I'm looking forward to our matchup on sunday, and a KC Victory!

:goodpost:

paladin warrior
11-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Howdy Bills Fans...I am trying to encourage my buds from http://www.Chiefsplanet.com to get on over here, and I encourage you guys do to the same. I'm looking forward to our matchup on sunday, and a KC Victory!

:goodpost::lmao: :chat: :lmao:

ChiefsInDE
11-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Uh oh. Another Chiefs fan here.

Right about now, what I'm thinking is:

If this game had been scheduled 6 weeks or so from now, it could be played in 20' or so of lake effect snow. Awesome.

McGahee scares me.

Holcomb, strangely enough, does too. He's been known to break off a huge day every now and then.

Since Spikes went down, I'm hard pressed to name a Bills' defender off the top of my head. For my ignorance, I apologize. Homework tonight, for sure.

Scumbag College
11-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Uh oh. Another Chiefs fan here.
Right about now, what I'm thinking is:
If this game had been scheduled 6 weeks or so from now, it could be played in 20' or so of lake effect snow. Awesome.
McGahee scares me.
Holcomb, strangely enough, does too. He's been known to break off a huge day every now and then.
Since Spikes went down, I'm hard pressed to name a Bills' defender off the top of my head. For my ignorance, I apologize. Homework tonight, for sure.
Hey ChiefsinDE, spare yourself some time and pain. We name Bills defenders alot on this board lately, it only causes headaches and sadness. Watch a tape of the Bills-Raiders game, you'll see what I'm talking about.

ChiefsInDE
11-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Hey ChiefsinDE, spare yourself some time and pain. We name Bills defenders alot on this board lately, it only causes headaches and sadness. Watch a tape of the Bills-Raiders game, you'll see what I'm talking about.

a) Wow, you guys are really down on this team. Are you sandbagging us? The Bills came on strong in the second half last year, it's possible again. Just don't start this week.

b) I make it a point never to watch a Fader success. Lately, that's pleasantly easy to accomplish.

OpIv37
11-07-2005, 09:12 PM
The Bills offense has been mediocre the last few games, which was the original plan: efficient offense supported by good ST and Defense.

Problem is our D has gone to hell- you guys will run all over us. Think our O can put up 28 on you guys? Cuz our D is so bad we'll need at least that much to win.

chubluv
11-07-2005, 09:12 PM
This game should be a battle of who will be able to stop the RUN !!! Mcgahee & Johnson should run wild. Hopefully the home team will prevail with alot of help from the 12th Man !!!!

Mitchy moo
11-07-2005, 09:14 PM
a) Wow, you guys are really down on this team. Are you sandbagging us? The Bills came on strong in the second half last year, it's possible again. Just don't start this week.

b) I make it a point never to watch a Fader success. Lately, that's pleasantly easy to accomplish.

The Bills are flying in papale to haunt d. vermiel (he capped dick's 1st win), lol.

Devin
11-07-2005, 09:46 PM
Chiefs fans are so much better then The others in their division. Actually capable of intelligent talk.

Well for starters Holmes and/or Johnson should have like...career days against us. Our secondary will match up nicely to your recievers, but it will be tough to manage your ground game. We are simply to weak against the run.

I dont know much about the KC defense. Jared Allen is a monster, that guy rocks. And with our shaky line anything is possible.

All in all I think its going to be a great game.

hammerbillsfan
11-07-2005, 09:54 PM
You guys tailgate good too! :tailgate:
Good luck on Sunday.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128320

Patrick76777
11-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Wow, props to the KC fans!

From what I’ve seen so far, these guys are pretty cool. I’ve always thought KC was cool and always wanted to see a game there.

Unlike the doom and gloomers, I think our team still has a shot. But they’re right about one thing, our run d has not been good and that’s your strength. But from watching years and years of football, one thing I know is that when you expect a game to go one way, it usually ends up going another.

We have a very strong pass defense (the D&G’s will say it’s because teams only run against us) and I think with 2 weeks to prepare, we should have a nice little game plan in store. Not to mention the fact that we have the crowd. If this game were in KC, we’d get steamrolled to the tune of 280 yards on the ground. But with 2 weeks to prepare, a fired up Sam Adams and the crowd going crazy, I think we may be able to control your running game enough to have a good shot at winning this thing.

On offense, I think we just made a change that will turn out to be dramatic. Big ole Mike Williams moved to guard and Jason Peters will start at tackle. I personally believe that this makes our line exponentially better.

Plus with NE’s loss, we’re just a single game behind them for the division lead. Hopefully this will motivate the team.

Hey, regardless, it’s nice to get you guys back in Buffalo again. Seems like every time we play you, it’s in KC. Not an easy place to play.