PDA

View Full Version : what would it take to make you happy in the offseason

X-Era
11-07-2005, 08:14 PM
heres my moves:

restructure moulds, and mike williams

sign steve hutchinson and damione lewis.

franchise clements or resign him

draft ahmad brooks, then derek hagan, then orien harris and huff, blue, or threat

chubluv
11-07-2005, 08:26 PM
TD resigns as GM and Modrak take over. TD can stay on as president I have no problem with that. He is a great salesmen & he has our stadium packed every game.

Let someone else lead the scouting department & develope a team philosophy.

And please Ralph let your men run the team you just sit back and enjoy the masterpiece that they will put together with MM.

YardRat
11-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Being able to go into the next year as defending Super Bowl champions.

ParanoidAndroid
11-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Being able to go into the next year as defending Super Bowl champions.
Yeah.

I was gonna say...Being able to stare at my team poster of the Superbowl Champion Buffalo Bills

ParanoidAndroid
11-07-2005, 08:57 PM
heres my moves:

restructure moulds, and mike williams

sign steve hutchinson and damione lewis.

franchise clements or resign him

draft ahmad brooks, then derek hagan, then orien harris and huff, blue, or threat

All of that and a Mega Millions jackpot.

The_Philster
11-07-2005, 09:11 PM
the 2005 Jills to all return next year
(easier not trying to learn new faces :lol: )

Luisito23
11-07-2005, 09:29 PM

LOL.....
BTW Autumn is looking really good my man...really good:drool2: ........

:peace:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

HHURRICANE
11-07-2005, 09:49 PM

That's a :bighug: good looking Jill!!!

Meathead
11-08-2005, 05:28 AM
sex with two lesbians in the bathroom

The_Philster
11-08-2005, 05:20 PM
sex with two lesbians in the bathroom
If they're lesbians, all you could do is watch

Mr. Miyagi
11-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Bill Bellichick to get fired. :snicker:

jamze132
11-08-2005, 05:33 PM
In the offseason, I would like to see our so-called GM sign some nice O-lineman from FA. We had our chance last year and passed because of there dilusional thinking. I would attempt to sign Nate Clements, and if not, go ahead and Franchise him. I want to see Mike Williams completely gone from this organiztion. I want to see Moulds restructure or get canned. If the later happens, I want to see a very good receiver come on board. And get rid of "Drops" Reed.

kinigirly
11-08-2005, 05:39 PM
a godiva chocolate cheesecake from cheesecake factory
a rowdy all weekend beerfest with zoners in buffalo
all the buffalo wings i can eat
a run in with MM in buffalo during the beerfest
my fist making a fat lip on MM's face
a shot of tequila

zone
11-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Getting back to the basics.

The game of football is won up front. Fix the o-line and the d-line PERIOD.

Everything else will take care of itself.

Jan Reimers
11-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Lots of booze and a winning Power Ball ticket.

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Getting back to the basics.

The game of football is won up front. Fix the o-line and the d-line PERIOD.

Everything else will take care of itself.

good post. This team has so many needs- our defensive backfield is going to hell, we need depth at linebacker, our TE needs an upgrade, but al of that is too much for one off-season.

Concentrate on the O-line and D line. A pass rush will make the DB's look better and getting Spikes back will help the LB's tremendously. These two areas of the team have been neglected- particularly the O-line- and I'd like to see them both addressed with Day 1 draft picks and free agents.

Also, the Moulds and Williams situations need to be resolved- restructure, cut, I don't care- just don't tie up that much cap on two guys who aren't performing.

Turf
11-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Just five words.

Clear out the entire front office (save McNally and the special teams coach). OK that was more than 5.

gr8slayer
11-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Re-vamp the OL and make sure that Peters is in the plans.

clumping platelets
11-08-2005, 10:14 PM
At a January press conference from OBD.....Clump is announced as cap guru for the Bills, is given a lavish salary and perks, is given plenty of learning curve time, and Jennifer Love Hewitt becomes my :naughty:

Wake up Clump....wake up Clump...

I would like to see a more active off-season that addresses the needs of the team

Jan Reimers
11-09-2005, 08:40 AM
good post. This team has so many needs- our defensive backfield is going to hell, we need depth at linebacker, our TE needs an upgrade, but al of that is too much for one off-season.
Concentrate on the O-line and D line. A pass rush will make the DB's look better and getting Spikes back will help the LB's tremendously. These two areas of the team have been neglected- particularly the O-line- and I'd like to see them both addressed with Day 1 draft picks and free agents.
Also, the Moulds and Williams situations need to be resolved- restructure, cut, I don't care- just don't tie up that much cap on two guys who aren't performing.
Good post. Everett may solve our TE problem, and our secondary will be OK if we can retain Clements. We need to start thinking about the safety positions, particularly SS, where Milloy seems to be in decline. I think Baker or Leonhard could eventually replace Vincent, but Wire just doesn't seem to be the guy to take over for Milloy.

But I agree that the O and D lines should be addressed on day 1. I think LB and SS are the next priorities. We have drafted a ton of offensive firepower the last few years - and it shows on defense.

BLOchieF7
11-09-2005, 08:41 AM
Good Draft, new offensive coordinator, and a more brilliant j.p., since he MIGHT have a chance to play this year if mullarky, and clements werent so dam STUPID!

Gunzlingr
11-09-2005, 08:45 AM
I want an Oline that could stop a truck. I think the rest will fall into place when you have a great oline.