PDA

View Full Version : Technically the Bills can still win the division....

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 08:16 AM
... but so could the Jets or the Dolphins. A lot of homers here don't seem to be capable of seeing the forest from the trees. If you mention the Jets or the Dolphins, they will say "well, sure it's possible, but look how they've been playing and look at their schedules- they won't be able to pull it off." Yet somehow that same line of thinking isn't applicable to the Bills. If we're going to win the division, we're going to have to go 9-7, which means finishing 6-2 against SD, KC, Denver, NE, Cincy, Carolina and road games against division rivals Miami and NY (read: NJ).

What have you seen on the field that makes you think we can win 6 of those games?

The Bills have about the same chance of winning the division as I do of being elected governor of Virginia via write-in ballots today. After all, there's nothing that technically prevents me from becoming governor, so it must be possible, right?

RedEyE
11-08-2005, 08:20 AM
For what its worth, I'd vote for you OP.:up:

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 08:25 AM
thanks Red

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 08:28 AM
What have you seen on the field that makes you think we can win 6 of those games?

We're not stupid. We know the odds are against us. How many times do we have to tell you that? I apologize for wanting the team to go out fighting. NOT!!!!

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 08:31 AM
For what its worth, I'd vote for you OP.:up:
I'd vote for him too if he was running in Miami. Not where I live though, wouldn't want to vote for someone who gives up and keeps telling me our city sucks and that we should just go on welfare.:D

The Natrix
11-08-2005, 08:32 AM
... but so could the Jets or the Dolphins. A lot of homers here don't seem to be capable of seeing the forest from the trees. If you mention the Jets or the Dolphins, they will say "well, sure it's possible, but look how they've been playing and look at their schedules- they won't be able to pull it off." Yet somehow that same line of thinking isn't applicable to the Bills. If we're going to win the division, we're going to have to go 9-7, which means finishing 6-2 against SD, KC, Denver, NE, Cincy, Carolina and road games against division rivals Miami and NY (read: NJ).
The Bills have about the same chance of winning the division as I do of being elected governor of Virginia via write-in ballots today. After all, there's nothing that technically prevents me from becoming governor, so it must be possible, right?

I just don't understand the point of this post.

Do you want to convince everyone to be as downtrodden about the Bills as you are just to make you feel better?

Yes the Pats are a game up, and they look like the better team RIGHT NOW, but anything can happen. What if Brady goes down. I would never cheer for an injury but I'm just saying.

And IMO, Bills fans should have more hope for this season that Miami or New Jersey fans.

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 08:32 AM
We're not stupid. We know the odds are against us. How many times do we have to tell you that? I apologize for wanting the team to go out fighting. NOT!!!!

if they don't put Losman in NOW, they're taking a huge gamble on this team's future for what amounts to a very low-percentage chance at a playoff run. Last year pisses me off because of 3 things:

1. Ben Roethlisberger made the Bills brass think they could win with Losman
2. The late-season run gave us a lot of hope for this year that proved to be unfounded
3. The late-season run last year makes people think we can do it again, even though last year we had a better D and played weaker teams than we do this year.

I just don't think it's worth benching Losman for another quarter of a season for such a long shot at a playoff berth. If we had beat NE and were in the division lead, it might be another story, but we're still playing catch-up.

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 08:34 AM
I just don't understand the point of this post.
Do you want to convince everyone to be as downtrodden about the Bills as you are just to make you feel better?
Yes the Pats are a game up, and they look like the better team RIGHT NOW, but anything can happen. What if Brady goes down. I would never cheer for an injury but I'm just saying.
And IMO, Bills fans should have more hope for this season that Miami or New Jersey fans.

I'm saying that the people who think the Bills are going to win the division are setting themselves up for disappointment. Do I hope the Bills win the division? Of course. But do I think it will happen? Not a chance in hell.

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 08:41 AM
if they don't put Losman in NOW, they're taking a huge gamble on this team's future for what amounts to a very low-percentage chance at a playoff run. Last year pisses me off because of 3 things:
1. Ben Roethlisberger made the Bills brass think they could win with Losman
2. The late-season run gave us a lot of hope for this year that proved to be unfounded
3. The late-season run last year makes people think we can do it again, even though last year we had a better D and played weaker teams than we do this year.
I just don't think it's worth benching Losman for another quarter of a season for such a long shot at a playoff berth. If we had beat NE and were in the division lead, it might be another story, but we're still playing catch-up.

I don't care about Ben.

If you had the ball, were at midfield with 3 secs. left and behind by 5 pts. I'm almost sure you would tell the team," we have no chance we suck " and take a knee instead of throwing a hailmary.

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 08:47 AM
I don't care about Ben.
If you had the ball, were at midfield with 3 secs. left and behind by 5 pts. I'm almost sure you would tell the team," we have no chance we suck " and take a knee instead of throwing a hailmary.

no, because in that particular case, taking the chance is very unlikely to have an adverse effect on the team's future. There is a chance that a player could get injured, but no more than on any other play so you can't worry about that.
The low risk is worth the potential reward.

In this case, the reward is high but so is the risk. Do you want to go into next season with Losman as bad as he is now? I sure as hell don't, and I don't think it's worth risking another 3-5 start and being in this exact same spot a year from now- all for an outside chance at the playoffs.

madness
11-08-2005, 09:08 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=84967

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 09:11 AM
no, because in that particular case, taking the chance is very unlikely to have an adverse effect on the team's future. There is a chance that a player could get injured, but no more than on any other play so you can't worry about that.
The low risk is worth the potential reward.
In this case, the reward is high but so is the risk. Do you want to go into next season with Losman as bad as he is now? I sure as hell don't, and I don't think it's worth risking another 3-5 start and being in this exact same spot a year from now- all for an outside chance at the playoffs.

There are no rewards when you give up. You are telling me that we aren't going anywhere and if I follow your opinion and sit the qb that's gives us the best chance to win , we start losing and Brady goes down, then what?

Stop assuming we are going to lose. That's a quitters way of thinking. When we are out of it, your logic will make sense. Right now, your logic are for people who are scared of challenges.

Jp will develop just fine. If he doesn't have it in him, there's nothing we can do. You do not sacrifice your entire team when you have a chancefor the sake of 1 player who may or may not pan out. These chances don't come very often and when it does you just want us to think we suck.

I hope you don't have plans of being a motivator as a carreer. You'll just make people depressed about themselves. You'll just make them want to commit suicide :D.

HHURRICANE
11-08-2005, 09:13 AM
[quote=OpIv37 The Bills have about the same chance of winning the division as I do of being elected governor of Virginia via write-in ballots today. After all, there's nothing that technically prevents me from becoming governor, so it must be possible, right?[/quote]

Look, you are dead on. I have posted the exact same thing to no avail. This is not a very good team. Let's get it right for next year. The move on the OL is very exciting. Put in Losman, develop Parrish (who is still a question mark), try different players on the DL. This is not a team that will be better next year with the current personnel. Alot of people need to go and be replaced. The funny thing is that most fans expected the team to struggle with Losman at the helm. TD , Ralph and MM seem to have higher expectations this year than the fans do. I never thought I'd say this but maybe Ralph is the problem.

BAM
11-08-2005, 09:15 AM

:rofl:

Mitchy moo
11-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Anyone can win the AFC east. It is not set in stone by any stretch and there are no front runners. NE is more likely to only because of the [ast few years. The problem for them is they had to many injuries to be successful. You can have the best coach in the world but in the NFL if the players aren't ready or can't completely understand, you are out in the cold.

X-Era
11-08-2005, 10:24 AM

Hate to disagree OP but technically we still could win the SB.

I think we all are in probability mode rather than technical mode atthis point, at least I am.

HHURRICANE
11-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Hate to disagree OP but technically we still could win the SB.

I think we all are in probability mode rather than technical mode atthis point, at least I am.

Yes, technically I can go to Hollywood and still become a giant star. We are not winning the SB. We are not making the playoffs!!

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Yes, technically I can go to Hollywood and still become a giant star. We are not winning the SB. We are not making the playoffs!!
I bet that's what Jim Carey said when he was living in a van or when Jewel was playing her guitar in the streets. They were so stupid for not giving up when the odds were against those street bums. How dare they.

HHURRICANE
11-08-2005, 10:51 AM
I bet that's what Jim Carey said when he was living in a van or when Jewel was playing her guitar in the streets. They were so stupid for not giving up when the odds were against those street bums. How dare they.

I know all about rags to riches. This is about being realistic. Plus I'm sure Jewel was patient enough to learn how to play well first. Plus unlike JP, she wasn't sitting behind Sheryl Crowe on a street bench.

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 10:53 AM
There are no rewards when you give up. .

it's not giving up- it's preparing for next season. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made, and I think this season needs to be sacrificed for the future of this team.

All these people who were defending Losman with the Big Ben analogy in the off-season- where's the Eli Manning analogy? They basically ruined last year to let him take his lumps and it's paid off tremendously- they're 6-2 and first in their division.

HHURRICANE
11-08-2005, 10:59 AM
it's not giving up- it's preparing for next season. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made, and I think this season needs to be sacrificed for the future of this team.

All these people who were defending Losman with the Big Ben analogy in the off-season- where's the Eli Manning analogy? They basically ruined last year to let him take his lumps and it's paid off tremendously- they're 6-2 and first in their division.

I just posted this somewhere else. The Giants were 4-2 and in a much better spot to make the playoffs when they put Eli in. Yes, that is what you do when you are confident enough not too worry about what everyone else thinks. Coughlin made the right decision. The Bills need to do the same. They lost Strahan, we lost Spikes. Let's take our lumps now and put a real winner on the field next year.

tdotbillsfan
11-08-2005, 12:13 PM

I'll let you in on a little secret.........come closer buddy..............YOUR AN IDIOT! For god sakes man get your self laid or something cause your really putting me down. Im sitting here getting excited about watching the BILLS this sunday hoping for a pats loss and us being in 1st but noooooooooo your here putting me down. Now some people might look at my rating or whatever its called and may thing " whats this guy saying, and who is he", well the reason why i dont post alot is because of IDIOTS like this guy!

casdhf
I think we can win :up:

Dora The Explorer
It's a game, it's not the end of the world.

:calm:

The Outsider
11-08-2005, 12:18 PM
The outsider is amazed you think buffalo is going to emerge from the scrap heap and have a chance to win this pitiful division.

The outsider thinks that you have to be able to stop the run to win in this league...something this team couldn't do to a NCAA team, let alone the big dogs of the NFL

The outsider thinks that new england will find a way to win, even if they do it with a 7-9 record.

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 12:25 PM
I'll let you in on a little secret.........come closer buddy..............YOUR AN IDIOT! For god sakes man get your self laid or something cause your really putting me down. Im sitting here getting excited about watching the BILLS this sunday hoping for a pats loss and us being in 1st but noooooooooo your here putting me down. Now some people might look at my rating or whatever its called and may thing " whats this guy saying, and who is he", well the reason why i dont post alot is because of IDIOTS like this guy!

All I'm trying to do is save you guys from a let-down. If you've seen something on the field that suggests we can win enough games against the teams on this schedule to win a division PLEASE tell me what it is. I've watched every game and have yet to see a glimmer of hope. It was encouraging to hang with the Patriots for 3 1/2 quarters in their house in a night game, but in the end we still blew it

Off topic: How the **** do the Pats get 2 primetime games at home in back-to-back weeks coming off a bye? Ridiculous.

madness
11-08-2005, 12:43 PM
I just posted this somewhere else. The Giants were 4-2 and in a much better spot to make the playoffs when they put Eli in. Yes, that is what you do when you are confident enough not too worry about what everyone else thinks. Coughlin made the right decision. The Bills need to do the same. They lost Strahan, we lost Spikes. Let's take our lumps now and put a real winner on the field next year.

Giants were 5-4 when Warner was replaced. He was playing like crap and was sacked 39 already and that was the easy half of the Giants schedule! Plus he signed a two year contract which was voidable after one year. In other words, Warner was taking a beating and wasn't going to be there next year.

Slightly different situation.

Stop saying that.

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 12:45 PM
it's not giving up- it's preparing for next season. .you gave up before the season started. Why think about the next season where there is still a season to be played and we are still in it. With your logic, we might as well not play the kansas game and prepare for the game after.

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 12:50 PM
All I'm trying to do is save you guys from a let-down. If you've seen something on the field that suggests we can win enough games against the teams on this schedule to win a division PLEASE tell me what it is. I've watched every game and have yet to see a glimmer of hope. It was encouraging to hang with the Patriots for 3 1/2 quarters in their house in a night game, but in the end we still blew it
.Haha! Save us? We know what we are up against. You're not telling us things we don't already know. Some of us fans just don't fold like you do. You're not saving us, you're just like looking for company in your misery.

Yeah we lost the Pats game in the end. Just because we lost doesn't mean we should continue being a loser. You can get up or stay down.

madness
11-08-2005, 12:51 PM
you gave up before the season started. Why think about the next season where there is still a season to be played and we are still in it. With your logic, we might as well not play the kansas game and prepare for the game after.

That's pretty sneaky. I hope Mike and Tom don't visit this message board or they'll end up putting it in the playbook. :doh:

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 12:54 PM
you gave up before the season started. Why think about the next season where there is still a season to be played and we are still in it. With your logic, we might as well not play the kansas game and prepare for the game after.
no, my logic has nothing to do with not playing the Kansas City game. It has to do with choosing between this season and next. Do you want to be sitting at 3-5 with all the easy teams behind us again next year? I don't. It's between taking an incredibly long shot at a playoff run at the risk of our future versus preparing for that future.

Say someone offers to give you $1000 under the condition you do one of two things with it:
1. Spend it all on lottery tickets for a $300 million drawing
2. Put it in a CD with a 4% rate of return that you can't withdraw until next year.

You MIGHT win $300 million if you take option one, but you are GUARANTEED to be better off a year from now (if only slightly) by option 2.

The Bills chasing a playoff pipedream. I'm saying I'd rather be better off in the future than risk it all on the unlikely big prize now.

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Haha! Save us? We know what we are up against. You're not telling us things we don't already know. Some of us fans just don't fold like you do. You're not saving us, you're just like looking for company in your misery.

ok, now I'm even more confused- you know everything I know, but you continue to think we can make the playoffs? Please, tell me how you arrived at that conclusion cuz I just don't see any logical way to look at the information we both "know" and still think that way.

LtBillsFan66
11-08-2005, 01:01 PM
OpIV isn't a real fan. I have plenty of evidence and proof.

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 01:06 PM
no, my logic has nothing to do with not playing the Kansas City game. It has to do with choosing between this season and next. Do you want to be sitting at 3-5 with all the easy teams behind us again next year? I don't. It's between taking an incredibly long shot at a playoff run at the risk of our future versus preparing for that future. .what happens if JP is a bust and then Brady goes down and the fins and jets end up winning the divsion this year. What then?

Say someone offers to give you $1000 under the condition you do one of two things with it:
1. Spend it all on lottery tickets for a $300 million drawing
2. Put it in a CD with a 4% rate of return that you can't withdraw until next year.
You MIGHT win $300 million if you take option one, but you are GUARANTEED to be better off a year from now (if only slightly) by option 2.
The Bills chasing a playoff pipedream. I'm saying I'd rather be better off in the future than risk it all on the unlikely big prize now.See what I mean, already playing what if's. what kind of analogy is that? What the hell kind of return are you gonna get w/ putting money on your cd. Besides those conditions are stupid. I can invest $1000 and get more than a stupid CD.

Okay, I'll play what if's. How about this. What if we continue to try and win for as long as we can and send a message to our players we are a team that fights to the end. We also send that message to players who we may want to play for us someday that we aren't quitters.

or

We tell our players we aren't going anywhere because you guys suck. We also send the players (future FA's) that when times are tough, this org just folds and gives up when there is a chance so we can prepare for the future. Screw trying to win today, this team is in the business of developing players ONLY!!!! Mcgahee, Evans , Parrish and everyone else will leave the minute their cntract is up. Who the hell wants to play for a team that doesn't care about playing their best.

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 01:09 PM
ok, now I'm even more confused- you know everything I know, but you continue to think we can make the playoffs? Please, tell me how you arrived at that conclusion cuz I just don't see any logical way to look at the information we both "know" and still think that way.I don't know if wqe can make playoffs or not but I sure aren't gonna sit on my ass and do nothing about it.You wanna talk about preparing about the future? What kind of future do you think this team will have if no one wants to play for a team that has no confidence in it's players? No one will want to play for the bills except for those who are only in it for the $$$.

This is why I hope I never have people like you watching my back. You'll surrender the minute the odds are against us. :crazy:

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 01:12 PM
I don't know if wqe can make playoffs or not but I sure aren't gonna sit on my ass and do nothing about it.
This is why I hope I never have people like you watching my back. You'll surrender the minute the odds are against us.

I don't understand how my thoughts about this season got amplified to be applied to every potential life situation. Apparently you think being 3-5 is acceptable because you don't want to do anything to make sure we don't end up in that situation in the future.

OpIv37
11-08-2005, 01:15 PM
We tell our players we aren't going anywhere because you guys suck. We also send the players (future FA's) that when times are tough, this org just folds and gives up when there is a chance so we can prepare for the future. Screw trying to win today, this team is in the business of developing players ONLY!!!! Mcgahee, Evans , Parrish and everyone else will leave the minute their cntract is up. Who the hell wants to play for a team that doesn't care about playing their best.

If they players care so much about playing their best, why did they give up against Oakland? You think the players want to lose next year too? Most of these guys are under contract and aren't going anywhere for a while. You think they want to go into next season with Losman still a question mark?

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 01:21 PM
I don't understand how my thoughts about this season got amplified to be applied to every potential life situation. Apparently you think being 3-5 is acceptable because you don't want to do anything to make sure we don't end up in that situation in the future. Op , right now you have players on the team that still believe in themselves. You do not tell them I have no faith in you. Let's just develop one player. I've said it then and I'll say it again,, the minute we are out of it we can put JP in and tell those players, "you tried your best but came up short , we'll get them next time because one things for sure, you guys don't give up."

What you are trying to do is make the decision for the players to fail even though it's up to them to decide the outcome on the field. You do not run a ship that way. If you don't swing the bat you won't have a chance to hit anything.

LtBillsFan66
11-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Op , right now you have players on the team that still believe in themselves. You do not tell them I have no faith in you. Let's just develop one player. I've said it then and I've said it before, the minute we are out of it, we can put JP in and tell those players, "you tried your best but came up short , we'll get them next time because one things for sure, you guys don't give up."

What you are trying to do is make the decision for the players to fail even though it's up to them to decide the outcome on the field. You do not run a ship that way. If you don't swing the bat you won't have a chance to hit anything.
Exactly.

These quitters make me sick.

justasportsfan
11-08-2005, 01:24 PM
If they players care so much about playing their best, why did they give up against Oakland? You think the players want to lose next year too? Most of these guys are under contract and aren't going anywhere for a while. You think they want to go into next season with Losman still a question mark? At least you can tell them we've tried it your way and you came up short. No one to blame but yourselves. Inspite of that loss we are still in it. Don't you see that? Should the patriot players given up when the odds were against them? You have failed to address that several times. Should they have given up when they lost to the fins last year?

You fall , big deal. You get up and you do it again. The Pats don't look so good this year. Maybe they should just give up on the season and devlop that lb behind Teddy. This much I know, they won't. They will keep fighting to stay alive to defend their title. That's what champions Do. Even when the odds are against them they fought and won their first SB. They went 5-11 and then the got up and won another title and another.

Players want to go into next season knowing that their coaches have faith in them. Screw JP, he's not the team.

tdotbillsfan
11-08-2005, 04:32 PM
The reason why we as fans and them as management do not want to give up on this season is because we still have a chance for the playoffs, and by making the playoffs that means for $$$$ and then there will be more prime time games, maybe a monday nighter and even a prime time home game! which means more $$$!! Also by making the playoffs, it shows other free agents that we are serious about football and not rebuilding. An example would be T.O (even though i dont ever think he would want to come here nor do we want him) T.O wants to win, and win now. If we put on a nice little streak and make the playoffs and host a playoff game he might consider, along with other FA, to look into buffalo instead of ignoring it. Not to mention that his agent is the same as willis. By throwing in the season will not help anyone except JP, whereas if we were to make the playoffs, maybe we can get a few FA to fill in some defensive gaps such as our run stoping, ect. Making a push instead of quitting like losers shows that we are a scrappy team and want to win. Better players means a better team which can help a young qb. Dont think that JP will do anything with this exact team next if he only get expirience.

tdotbillsfan
11-08-2005, 04:42 PM
I just relized who OpIv reminds me of. Do you all remember that baseball movie, that was based around the cleveland indians? I cant remember the name but anyways, there were 3 fans that were always at the games, 2 of them were real fans and the other one started off as a good fan but when they loss he was like "INDIANS SUCK GO HOME", or in OpIv case " BILLS SUCK GO HOME, YOUR ALL DREAMING". But then when they win the fan is like " YEAH INDIANS RULE" orrrr "YeAH BILLS ROCK!!! I LOVE THEM, I NEVER DOUBTED THEM!"
OpIv you seem like a good guy but i hope i dont see you in the front line when the bills finally start wining....

X-Era
11-08-2005, 05:00 PM

You are on the money here!!!! Eli, how bout Peyton who went 3 and 13 in year 1? Palmer? Carr? and yes Eli?

The evidence points that Ben was a fluke NOT the norm. It also seems to say that the high picks have panned out very well but need to struggle sometimes horribly to get to become good.

I said it before, iif you benched Losman you might as well cut him. If you want to keep him, when ARE we willing to lose say 8 or 10 games to make him good? Thats what it takes, that the deal, we either suck it up and deal or trade for and pay a kings ransom for some proven SB quality QB.

IMO, build your own, and get started dammit, how much more non-playoff years do we need?

Jeff1220
11-08-2005, 06:26 PM
The reason why we as fans and them as management do not want to give up on this season is because we still have a chance for the playoffs, and by making the playoffs that means for $$$$ and then there will be more prime time games, maybe a monday nighter and even a prime time home game! which means more $$$!! Also by making the playoffs, it shows other free agents that we are serious about football and not rebuilding. An example would be T.O (even though i dont ever think he would want to come here nor do we want him) T.O wants to win, and win now. If we put on a nice little streak and make the playoffs and host a playoff game he might consider, along with other FA, to look into buffalo instead of ignoring it. Not to mention that his agent is the same as willis. By throwing in the season will not help anyone except JP, whereas if we were to make the playoffs, maybe we can get a few FA to fill in some defensive gaps such as our run stoping, ect. Making a push instead of quitting like losers shows that we are a scrappy team and want to win. Better players means a better team which can help a young qb. Dont think that JP will do anything with this exact team next if he only get expirience.

Point taken, but you lost me a T.O.:yucky:

HHURRICANE
11-08-2005, 09:06 PM
You are on the money here!!!! Eli, how bout Peyton who went 3 and 13 in year 1? Palmer? Carr? and yes Eli?

The evidence points that Ben was a fluke NOT the norm. It also seems to say that the high picks have panned out very well but need to struggle sometimes horribly to get to become good.

I said it before, iif you benched Losman you might as well cut him. If you want to keep him, when ARE we willing to lose say 8 or 10 games to make him good? Thats what it takes, that the deal, we either suck it up and deal or trade for and pay a kings ransom for some proven SB quality QB.

IMO, build your own, and get started dammit, how much more non-playoff years do we need?

Yes. Some intelligent life on this planet.

CuseJetsFan83
11-08-2005, 10:30 PM
hell, like stated above anyteam can be good enough to win the division.

i would love for the patsies to fall down on their face (trust me last night was glorious, especially with the bad luck my team has been having this year), but we also need to realize everyone is still in until mathematically out. And until then, try as hard as they can damn try. at that point, then you circle the wagons and fold up, and prepare for next year.

Das_Bills
11-09-2005, 04:48 AM
Ok great we can win the divison and then what :calm:

Mitchy moo
11-09-2005, 06:55 AM

We get a home game, it's snowing and loud. We win that and then go to Indy to face the colts. Manning decides that he is going to try to pass to beat us, EEEERRRRRRRRRR wrong answer. Nate picks off 3 passes and runs them back for touchdowns, sealing his bid to become the highest paid cornerback in the world. Jacksonville then comes back to Buffalo to play us for the conference finals. They decide the snow, cold and noise are to much to handle and fall apart.

Carolina meets Buffalo in the SB and has flashbacks of what we did to them during the reg. season. Buffalo wins the SB, my mom doesn't have to cry anymore.

G. Host
11-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Sorry but I voted for the other candidate without even looking who was running.
The retread of Wade's "Oh give it up, there is no chance to make playoffs" speech just did not inspire me.

Turf
11-09-2005, 09:08 PM

We try on a onside kick for the opening playoff kickoff and set the losing tone for the rest of the game.