X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Outsider
    • Nov 2005

It's time to put Losman back in and rebuild...yet again

After watching the colts dismantle the pats...the outsider thinks its time to pack it in. This team simply isn't built to hand with the upper echelon teams of the league. We couldn't even hold on to a 2 score lead against the crumbling dynasty. Denver, Carolina, San Diego, KC and Cinny are all going put a severe beating on mularkeys struggling team.

So here's the deal anus monkeys...the outsider is sick of the propaganda, its time to rebuild. We ain't winning more than 2 more games anyway, time for this holcombmania garbage to be put to rest and put losman back in for good. This kid needs to get his swagger back and make some plays. Hes already 25 years old and his development window is ready to close. If Donahoe has any desire to save his ass he will quit sugar coating every excuse and do what is right. He already looks bad enough now that the tin man is having a renaissance in dallas.

The only bright spot on this team anyway is mcgahee, the rest is a joke....the outsider gets sick to his stomach when he thinks about the talent level on this god forsaken squad. The Outsider ain't dealing with this 10 year plan anymore!
    Last edited by The Outsider; 11-08-2005, 12:15 PM.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: It's time to put Losman back in and rebuild...yet again

Can Losman help the defense stop the run or create a pass rush? Because D-line is the Bills problem, not QB.

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Outsider
      After watching the colts dismantle the pats...the outsider thinks its time to pack it in. This team simply isn't built to hand with the upper echelon teams of the league. We couldn't even hold on to a 2 score lead against the crumbling dynasty. Denver, Carolina, San Diego, KC and Cinny are all going put a severe beating on mularkeys struggling team.

So here's the deal anus monkeys...the outsider is sick of the propaganda, its time to rebuild. We ain't winning more than 2 more games anyway, time for this holcombmania garbage to be put to rest and put losman back in for good. This kid needs to get his swagger back and make some plays. Hes already 25 years old and his development window is ready to close. If Donahoe has any desire to save his ass he will quit sugar coating every excuse and do what is right. He already looks bad enough now that the tin man is having a renaissance in dallas.

The only bright spot on this team anyway is mcgahee, the rest is a joke....the outsider gets sick to his stomach when he thinks about the talent level on this god forsaken squad. The Outsider ain't dealing with this 10 year plan anymore!
      Couldn't agree more.
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        Can Losman help the defense stop the run or create a pass rush? Because D-line is the Bills problem, not QB.
        No, the O line and the QB position are also problems. And we will not solve the QB problem by continuing to play a mediocre career backup who is not an important part of our future.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Shut up, Dominizzo, or is it Bledsofan4life, NE3PEAT, or PatsowntheNFL today?
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            And we will not solve the QB problem by continuing to play a mediocre career backup who is not an important part of our future.
            The future is next week and Holcomb is the starter. I find that to be important.

Comment

• Fairway
              • Jul 2002

It's not big rush IMO. Losman will get back in soon enough. Unless MM and Grey came up with some miracle to magically improve our defense over the bye week we will be lose the next 3 games and then JP will get 5 games to improve for next year.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                The future is next week and Holcomb is the starter. I find that to be important.
                There is no future - next week or next year - with a journeyman quarterback who has consistently showed, over an insipid 9 year career, that he does not have the tools to be a starter in this league.

We are spinning our wheels with Holcomb at QB, going nowhere fast, and getting farther and farther from where we need to be.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

I agree that Buffalo appears to be in no shape to challenge the top teams in the division, but I still don't think fans should concede anything until the numbers say Buffalo has no chance to win the division. I don't think it's going to make a huge difference to Losman's development whether he has 8 more starts this season or he has 5.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Das_Bills
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                    I agree that Buffalo appears to be in no shape to challenge the top teams in the division, but I still don't think fans should concede anything until the numbers say Buffalo has no chance to win the division. I don't think it's going to make a huge difference to Losman's development whether he has 8 more starts this season or he has 5.

I agree with you Tiger. We will see no sign of JP until we are officially out of the playoffs. Its sad to say but we really need him in to get ready for next year.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Das_Bills
                      I agree with you Tiger. We will see no sign of JP until we are officially out of the playoffs. Its sad to say but we really need him in to get ready for next year.
                      thing is...when we go into next year and JP has only 4 or so starts under his belt, we'll have to put up with the same crap all over again
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                      X