PDA

View Full Version : It's time to put Losman back in and rebuild...yet again

The Outsider
11-08-2005, 11:56 AM
After watching the colts dismantle the pats...the outsider thinks its time to pack it in. This team simply isn't built to hand with the upper echelon teams of the league. We couldn't even hold on to a 2 score lead against the crumbling dynasty. Denver, Carolina, San Diego, KC and Cinny are all going put a severe beating on mularkeys struggling team.

So here's the deal anus monkeys...the outsider is sick of the propaganda, its time to rebuild. We ain't winning more than 2 more games anyway, time for this holcombmania garbage to be put to rest and put losman back in for good. This kid needs to get his swagger back and make some plays. Hes already 25 years old and his development window is ready to close. If Donahoe has any desire to save his ass he will quit sugar coating every excuse and do what is right. He already looks bad enough now that the tin man is having a renaissance in dallas.

The only bright spot on this team anyway is mcgahee, the rest is a joke....the outsider gets sick to his stomach when he thinks about the talent level on this god forsaken squad. The Outsider ain't dealing with this 10 year plan anymore! :rage:

TacklingDummy
11-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Can Losman help the defense stop the run or create a pass rush? Because D-line is the Bills problem, not QB.

mchurchfie
11-08-2005, 01:05 PM
After watching the colts dismantle the pats...the outsider thinks its time to pack it in. This team simply isn't built to hand with the upper echelon teams of the league. We couldn't even hold on to a 2 score lead against the crumbling dynasty. Denver, Carolina, San Diego, KC and Cinny are all going put a severe beating on mularkeys struggling team.

So here's the deal anus monkeys...the outsider is sick of the propaganda, its time to rebuild. We ain't winning more than 2 more games anyway, time for this holcombmania garbage to be put to rest and put losman back in for good. This kid needs to get his swagger back and make some plays. Hes already 25 years old and his development window is ready to close. If Donahoe has any desire to save his ass he will quit sugar coating every excuse and do what is right. He already looks bad enough now that the tin man is having a renaissance in dallas.

The only bright spot on this team anyway is mcgahee, the rest is a joke....the outsider gets sick to his stomach when he thinks about the talent level on this god forsaken squad. The Outsider ain't dealing with this 10 year plan anymore! :rage:
:bf1::bf1:Couldn't agree more.

Jan Reimers
11-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Can Losman help the defense stop the run or create a pass rush? Because D-line is the Bills problem, not QB.
No, the O line and the QB position are also problems. And we will not solve the QB problem by continuing to play a mediocre career backup who is not an important part of our future.

Gunzlingr
11-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Shut up, Dominizzo, or is it Bledsofan4life, NE3PEAT, or PatsowntheNFL today?

TacklingDummy
11-08-2005, 03:56 PM
And we will not solve the QB problem by continuing to play a mediocre career backup who is not an important part of our future.

The future is next week and Holcomb is the starter. I find that to be important.

Novacane
11-08-2005, 04:05 PM
It's not big rush IMO. Losman will get back in soon enough. Unless MM and Grey came up with some miracle to magically improve our defense over the bye week we will be lose the next 3 games and then JP will get 5 games to improve for next year.

Jan Reimers
11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
The future is next week and Holcomb is the starter. I find that to be important.
There is no future - next week or next year - with a journeyman quarterback who has consistently showed, over an insipid 9 year career, that he does not have the tools to be a starter in this league.

We are spinning our wheels with Holcomb at QB, going nowhere fast, and getting farther and farther from where we need to be.

TigerJ
11-08-2005, 11:51 PM
I agree that Buffalo appears to be in no shape to challenge the top teams in the division, but I still don't think fans should concede anything until the numbers say Buffalo has no chance to win the division. I don't think it's going to make a huge difference to Losman's development whether he has 8 more starts this season or he has 5.

Das_Bills
11-09-2005, 04:44 AM
I agree that Buffalo appears to be in no shape to challenge the top teams in the division, but I still don't think fans should concede anything until the numbers say Buffalo has no chance to win the division. I don't think it's going to make a huge difference to Losman's development whether he has 8 more starts this season or he has 5.

I agree with you Tiger. We will see no sign of JP until we are officially out of the playoffs. Its sad to say but we really need him in to get ready for next year.

The_Philster
11-09-2005, 03:06 PM
I agree with you Tiger. We will see no sign of JP until we are officially out of the playoffs. Its sad to say but we really need him in to get ready for next year.
thing is...when we go into next year and JP has only 4 or so starts under his belt, we'll have to put up with the same crap all over again