X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Flutie

What a little ass! After 79 chased him down and hit him, he goes running up to him and bumps into him, then tries to cry that 79 ran into him! I thought it was funny that the announcers caught on right away and said this wasn't the NBA. Flutie went out of his way to try and get 79 ejected, what a douche bag.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Flutie

The old dude knows every little trick in the book. Gotta give him credit for trying LOL.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

trying with less than 30 seconds left and down by 19 that was a typical Flutie classless move was stupid for the time and situation of the game

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Classless would be going for 2 like the Colts did.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          Classless would be going for 2 like the Colts did.
          You are up by 19 with over 6 minutes to go, why not go for 2 to make it a 3 TD game? Stranger things have happened than NE scoring 3 TDs in 6 minutes. Makes perfect sense if you ask me.
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

For chrissakes, Flutie was 21-9 as a starter for the Bills, and led us to our last playoff appearance. I simply don't understand the virulent hatred of a guy who was at least partly responsible for the last real success we had.

I hope you Flutie bashers are really happy with Holcomb. He is just sooooooo much better than Doug.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

I didn't have a problem with the guy, and I still have his jersey. I was pissed that he got pulled for RJ when we made the playoffs last.

I just thought it was in poor taste to try and get an opponent in trouble in the waning minutes of a game that was already lost. It just lowered my opinion of him. He must have a giant chip on his shoulder.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

He was a pompous jerk when he played for us, and he hasn't changed
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• frank74
                  • Apr 2005

Flutie was fun to watch

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by frank74
                    Flutie was fun to watch
                    except when he held onto the ball and ran around like a chicken with its head cut off instead of throwing to wide-open WRs
                    :machgun: the runt
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      For chrissakes, Flutie was 21-9 as a starter for the Bills, and led us to our last playoff appearance. I simply don't understand the virulent hatred of a guy who was at least partly responsible for the last real success we had.
                      I hope you Flutie bashers are really happy with Holcomb. He is just sooooooo much better than Doug.

Amen.

I will never forget the Music City Tragedy. If Flutie starts that game, it's so far out of reach that no goofy runback would've made a difference. We'd have advanced and went on to crush grocerybagger Warner and the Whams to be Superbowl Champions.

As such, we now bear the Curse of the Flutino. Perhaps in 86 years we may win a championship...

Comment

• STAMPY
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Darth Takeo

Amen.
                        I will never forget the Music City Tragedy. If Flutie starts that game, it's so far out of reach that no goofy runback would've made a difference. We'd have advanced and went on to crush grocerybagger Warner and the Whams to be Superbowl Champions.
                        As such, we now bear the Curse of the Flutino. Perhaps in 86 years we may win a championship...

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

I don't understand it either. I've always loved Doug Flutie. What heart that guy has!!

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            except when he held onto the ball and ran around like a chicken with its head cut off instead of throwing to wide-open WRs
                            :machgun: the runt
                            Winning record. How'd your boy RJ pan out.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

you probably don't understand it because you didn't watch him closely enough...I remember there were numerous times in 99 that I saw Andre or Eric open downfield and the little runt runs instead of making the throw...all to get the attention focused on himself

Comment

Working...
                              X