• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

UB fires Hofer

They’ve said… that’s enough, at the University at Buffalo they’ve fired football coach Jim Hofher. After nine losses and no wins this year, the Bulls have pulled the plug on Hofher. He's finished at the end of the year.

The Bulls 0-9 record this year includes some blowout losses and Hofher's record in almost five-years at UB is seven-wins, 48-losses.

rumor has it that Paul Pasqualoni who was head coach at Syracuse before being fired by the new AD will be the new head coach.
    bye bye Hofer don't let the door hit you on the way out

ALL I can say is it's about time
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 11-08-2005, 09:18 PM.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: UB fires Hofer

His firing is well deserved. I've attended 2 of their games this year, and they've been pathetic.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

Imagine what would happen if UB built a legitimate football program. This town would go absolutely bonkers.

Comment

• pintonick96
        You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
        • Aug 2005

That poor team has been pathetic. Good thing they got Gates-Chili's Earnest Jackson coming.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

I saw a game on TV this year and the offensive game planning wasn't worthy of a high school team. It was the most unimaginitive and predictable offence I have ever seen. I knew then he had to go.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X