PDA

View Full Version : Will Rosenhaus lose popularity among players?

ParanoidAndroid
11-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Seeing what happened to Owens, who's attitude changed as soon as he hired Rosenhaus and demanded more money, seeing what has happened to some of his other clients who have recently held out, does anyone think that future NFL players will look elsewhere and will any current clients be looking to terminate his retainer?

The apology was clearly put together by Rosenhaus and it came off as ingenuine. It was merely an attempt at damage control on behalf of TO and Rosenhaus.

LtFinFan66
11-09-2005, 02:37 AM
I hope so! Hate that guy!

ArcticWildMan
11-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Highly doubtful. Very few players worry about anything else except getting the maximum dollar. Rosenjerk is one of the best out there if you want the big payoff.

MTBillsFan
11-09-2005, 08:34 AM
I really loved the question "What have you done in 5 months other than getting T.O. kicked off the Eagles?" T.O.'s reaction said it all. He cracked a smile and winked at the reporter for asking the question. Rosenhouse is douchey scum bag!
GO BILLS

TacklingDummy
11-09-2005, 08:42 AM
I really loved the question "What have you done in 5 months other than getting T.O. kicked off the Eagles?" T.O.'s reaction said it all. He cracked a smile and winked at the reporter for asking the question. Rosenhouse is douchey scum bag!
GO BILLS

I loved that also.

TO should of never hired Drew. Drew is a slime ball and he's the one who got TO into this mess by looking for more money.

Hopefully McGahee is learning from this.

Jeff1220
11-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Most big-time agents have a rise and a fall to some extent. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the Rosenhaus-style of bargaining.

ParanoidAndroid
11-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Most big-time agents have a rise and a fall to some extent. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the Rosenhaus-style of bargaining.

My thoughts, precisely.

Michael82
11-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Highly doubtful. Very few players worry about anything else except getting the maximum dollar. Rosenjerk is one of the best out there if you want the big payoff.
I disagree. Look at this offseason....

- Terrell Owens (No new contract and will now be lucky to get more than a one year deal without a signing bonus.

- Javon Walker (No new contract and was injured this season)

- Sean Taylor (No new contract)

- Reuben Droughns (No new contract and was arrested for DUI)

G. Host
11-09-2005, 08:54 PM
I do not think it will hurt Rosenass. The past has shown us that players are not too smart regarding agents and are like dogs - the are attracted to the biggest pile of dung!

Michael82
11-10-2005, 04:27 PM
I do not think it will hurt Rosenass. The past has shown us that players are not too smart regarding agents and are like dogs - the are attracted to the biggest pile of dung!
:rofl: