X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Technically?

You now I have been criticized for wanting to start JP and work on developing this team for a more realistic run next year. But with so many of you being smarter, and not being quitters like me, I've decided that we can make the playoffs.

Obviously, I'm not that smart so can anyone just tell me which games the Bills will win and which ones the Pats will lose so we can get in? I just need some analysis to help me with my transformation. Thank you.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Technically?

You're asking for logic and reasoning. The people who still think we can make the playoffs have yet to show either- just a lot of talk about "fighting to the end" and "any given Sunday".
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

As long as it is mathematically possible, you need to keep playing.

If I remember correctly, most of you castrated coaches who have said they were out of it when, in fact, they werent!

I am a season ticket holder, and damnit, I want to go see games where my team feels it has a chance to win! Some of you who make 1-2 trips a year might care less... but there are 35,000 of us who want to have our tickets worth something!

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
        • Aug 2005

As long as it is mathematically possible, you need to keep playing.

If I remember correctly, most of you castrated coaches who have said they were out of it when, in fact, they werent!

I am a season ticket holder, and damnit, I want to go see games where my team feels it has a chance to win! Some of you who make 1-2 trips a year might care less... but there are 35,000 of us who want to have our tickets worth something!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          You're asking for logic and reasoning. The people who still think we can make the playoffs have yet to show either- just a lot of talk about "fighting to the end" and "any given Sunday".
          you haven't come up with any reasons or logic to explain the things I asked you about the pats , any given sunday "fins vs. Pats last year" etc.

Ya'll can surrender all you want and keep making "we give up threads" . Thing is, some of us fans and the team don't share that white flag atttitude.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            You now I have been criticized for wanting to start JP and work on developing this team for a more realistic run next year. But with so many of you being smarter, and not being quitters like me, I've decided that we can make the playoffs.

Obviously, I'm not that smart so can anyone just tell me which games the Bills will win and which ones the Pats will lose so we can get in? I just need some analysis to help me with my transformation. Thank you.
            No one said we're smarter than you but if that's what you feel then that's all you. But what we're saying is that we don't give up like you do.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Pride
              I understand your point and as somebody who did not miss a game from 88-93 when I still lived up there I see why. However, I still have many friends who go to every game and don't want to be watching this crappy product next year and the year after. The gameplan after last season was to play with Losman. He gets 4 games and we pull him. Are you telling me that you are not going to the game if Losman is the starter? I think our front office including MM have no balls. I really have a hard time believing we would be 1-7 with Losamn as the starter.

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
                • May 2005

"Playoffs! You want to talk about Playoffs!" Thank you Mr. Mora

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  you haven't come up with any reasons or logic to explain the things I asked you about the pats , any given sunday "fins vs. Pats last year" etc.
                  Ya'll can surrender all you want and keep making "we give up threads" . Thing is, some of us fans and the team don't share that white flag atttitude.
                  get off the white flag bull****. It's about preparing for the future. We don't want next year to be wasted too.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

By the way I'm still waiting for someone to post the games we are going to win to get into the playoffs. Is anybody seeing my point yet?

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      By the way I'm still waiting for someone to post the games we are going to win to get into the playoffs. Is anybody seeing my point yet?
                      good luck- it's all based on "not giving up" and "any given sunday" and "it's still possible" and "the pats did it 4 years ago".

No thought is given to what this team would have to do to beat the teams on our schedule. No thought is given to the possibility of NE losing enough games for us to overtake them. It's all just cliches and conjecture.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan

GOT EVIDENCE???

Comment

• BSXIII
                          Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
                          • Apr 2004

We have a very slim chance of making the playoffs this year, but until Losman shows some basic fundamentals he has no business being on the field in the NFL. Yes gaining experience is key to a players success, but that involves making the most of your playing time. Losman was running around like a chicken with his head cut off on every play. He needs to learn that he's not at Tulane anymore, and to wait for plays to develop. Until he learns basic fundamentals, playing time will be useless as he'll just keep relying on his old bad habits. In other words, he still needs a lot more practice.
                          I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

7-1 down the stretch, Carolina, KC and Denver arent great road teams the Bills are a good home team. The Bills Upset San Diego, lose to Cincinnatti on the road.

That leaves NE at home and NY and Miami on the road all winable games and I say they win them.

Final record 10-6 and win the division

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                              7-1 down the stretch, Carolina, KC and Denver arent great road teams the Bills are a good home team. The Bills Upset San Diego, lose to Cincinnatti on the road.
                              how do you account for the fact that KC, Denver and SD have excellent running games and the Bills have yet to stop the run, even at home?
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X