PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

Devin
11-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Ok so I am playing a team this week that has P.Manning, M.Harrison, S.Moss, C-Mart and Shockey on it. I will likely get pummeled anyway. But at 6-3 with my band-aided team I didnt draft to begin with it has been a great season thus far.

My dilemma is this, I have the following at WR:

R.Moss
A. Johnson (nice return last week)
J.Jurevicius
E.Wilford (kid lighting it up in Jacksonville)
A. Chatman

Of course im starting Moss, and as of now Wilford (jacksonville is playing a weak Ravens D) I dont know whether to go with Jurevicius or Johnson.

Johnson had a nice return last week and could start to come on strong, but hes playing Indy. J-J is at home against St.Louis but I dont know in what capacity.

I have willie parker but thankfully I also have Deuce who is starting week 10 and I picked up Benson just in case A.Jones isnt playing.

Gunzlingr
11-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Ok so I am playing a team this week that has P.Manning, M.Harrison, S.Moss, C-Mart and Shockey on it. I will likely get pummeled anyway. But at 6-3 with my band-aided team I didnt draft to begin with it has been a great season thus far.

R.Moss
J.Jurevicius
A. Chatman

Of course im starting Moss, and as of now Wilford (jacksonville is playing a weak Ravens D) I dont know whether to go with Jurevicius or Johnson.

Johnson had a nice return last week and could start to come on strong, but hes playing Indy. J-J is at home against St.Louis but I dont know in what capacity.

I have willie parker but thankfully I also have Deuce who is starting week 10 and I picked up Benson just in case A.Jones isnt playing.

I thought Deuce was on IR?

Devin
11-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Staley.

Gunzlingr
11-10-2005, 01:08 PM
I see.

Typ0
11-10-2005, 01:25 PM
R.Moss
J.Jurevicius
A. Chatman

that team sounds familiar :snicker:

Charlieguide
11-10-2005, 09:01 PM
I'm still starting Jurevicius on most of my teams.

You're right about Houston facing Indy: Carr will be lucky to make it out alive, let alone complete any passes.

ParanoidAndroid
11-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Jure-viscious.

Dude. You're toast. :sad:

Devin
11-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Yeah well I didnt draft my team the computer did, so every week I have to reshuffle my roster.

Thus far im 6-3 with no-namers pulling out big games for me. This week will be tough and very well likely a loss, but ill still put out the best team I can.

While it maybe a long shot...........any given sunday :up:

clumping platelets
11-11-2005, 12:35 AM
That team :yikes:

clumping platelets
11-11-2005, 12:35 AM
Still better than my Big $ league team :ill:

Michael82
11-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Still better than my Big $ league team :ill:
:lolpoint: Clumpy

madness
11-11-2005, 08:16 AM
that team sounds familiar :snicker:

That's a nasty team! I have the same guys minus S. Moss. I'm guessing you're in first place?

Sabre Ally
11-11-2005, 09:56 AM
I would go with Joe

Devin
11-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Well all my recievers stunk it up, Moss did ok I guess.

Bunch of ******s.

Not to mention Benson going down. I never get any luck in these things.

BUt his team apart manning/harrison did nothing as well. He still won by id guess 10 points roughly. Not near the blowout expected.

Devin
11-14-2005, 02:22 AM
Nevermind I figured the scoring wrong, I was pretty welll raped.