PDA

View Full Version : You Have to Miss Takeo

MGinestre
11-10-2005, 12:28 PM
From his Website:

Takeo: Bills fans expect to see the type of player I was before the injury. They won’t see that. They will see an even better Takeo Spikes prior to my injury. I guess I can kind of sum it up in an analogy: Imagine a wild hungry dog that hasn’t had nothing to eat in a long time but throw him in a meathouse and just lock the door. Dead meat. And people are going to have to deal with it.

Let's hope we see some of that fire on Sunday.

Pride
11-10-2005, 01:01 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

OpIv37
11-10-2005, 01:07 PM
our run D sucked before he got injured too, but I have to say this: If he was here, there is no way in hell Oakland adds that last touchdown. This guy seems to be the heart and pride of the entire D, and unlike the rest of the unit, he doesn't take that kind of ****.

Demon
11-10-2005, 01:18 PM
I don't think he will be anywhere near the player he was before but i still love him and honestly, i might say he's one of my favorite players of all time. He will always be the best in my heart...

OpIv37
11-10-2005, 01:24 PM
even if he's not as good, at least he has the fire and intensity that the rest of this D lacks. Takeo at 75% is still better than Fletcher or Posey.

Luisito23
11-10-2005, 04:11 PM
our run D sucked before he got injured too, but I have to say this: If he was here, there is no way in hell Oakland adds that last touchdown. This guy seems to be the heart and pride of the entire D, and unlike the rest of the unit, he doesn't take that kind of ****.

If he was here alot of the F*ed up things that happened wouldn't of happened...

Wish him the best for next season.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!