PDA

View Full Version : about t.o.

bigdavedombrowski
11-10-2005, 10:10 PM
i think that it is bull shism that everyone is giving T.O. hell ...i understand he is a ***** but he RISKED HIS WHOLE CAREER to come and play in the superbowl last year how much more could you ask of a guy no one gives him any credit for that. i think he is a phenom and i wish he was on the bills no doubt i think philly might just be a bunch of as$holes. remember c. dillon he was a loudmouth but what have you heard from him lately ......maybe its the orginaztion think about it.

bills&sabresmvf
11-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Right, he's a great player and it looks like "ON THE FIELD" would do anything for his team, but to get in fights with players and to run around like a jack-ass off the field, I think there's players out there with his caliber waiting with the right attitude. You have to look off the field too, where the team spends most of the time. The locker room atmosphere means so much to a team, no one could even talk to him or be around him. Playerwise, a hell of a player, not doubting his skills...IMO

gannd
11-10-2005, 10:28 PM
TO needs therapy bad. And someone to kick the crap out of him in the locker room old style.

bills&sabresmvf
11-10-2005, 10:30 PM
right on...

Jeff1220
11-11-2005, 06:50 AM
I'm convinced that TO's "heroic" return to the playing field for the SB last year was motivated striclty by selfish impulses. I'd bet the team was hardly factored into his decision.

footballhottie
11-11-2005, 10:39 AM
i keep saying this...i could put him in his place

DBrown77
11-11-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm convinced that TO's "heroic" return to the playing field for the SB last year was motivated striclty by selfish impulses. I'd bet the team was hardly factored into his decision.

I was thinking the exact same thing. T.O. is all about himself

ParanoidAndroid
11-11-2005, 10:13 PM
I said in another thread that he needs medication and I got negged (not signed of course and no comment on it in the thread). I was completely serious. I really do think he may have a chemical imbalance. He just has problems with maintaining any relationships.

gannd
11-11-2005, 11:15 PM
i keep saying this...i could put him in his place

Gargleing *** is no way to go through life.

footballhottie
11-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Gargleing *** is no way to go through life. lol didnt u read my paper

The_Philster
11-12-2005, 04:40 AM
Corey Dillon and Terrell Owens are two vastly different situations...Dillon wasn't a major disruption in Cincy...he just *****ed about the direction the team was heading..he didn't slander teammates in the news the way TO has done throughout his career