PDA

View Full Version : Thank God we didn't draft McKinnie!!!!!!

MissBuffalo
08-08-2002, 05:31 PM
I never liked his attitude from the start, and I give huge props to everyone on the Bills draft team staff to see this ahead of time and choose obviously the better player and better man in Mike Williams.
He's going to be one of those players who turns into one big problem after another.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0803/1413864.html

The_Philster
08-08-2002, 06:17 PM
It really wasn't hard to see his attitude was a problem. he made it known on The Best Damn Sports Show Period that he didn't want to come to Buffalo anyway. I see no way Donahoe would draft him after that.

clumping platelets
08-09-2002, 04:40 AM
He apparently is close to a deal now that some of the vets like Culpepper have called and talked to him

WG
08-09-2002, 06:16 AM
Good thing we didn't listen to all the Bills' fans who said McK was the next O. Pace, eh...

;)

I don't know why the guy was ever rated that highly to begin with. He got totally outclassed and schooled in his bowl game last season.

MissBuffalo
08-09-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by The_Philsterhe made it known on The Best Damn Sports Show Period that he didn't want to come to Buffalo anyway.

Oh......I didn't know he said that!!!! I just remember hearing his interview on WNSA when I was back in B-LO for the draft party. He had this "I'm the best ever" attituted that totally turned me off.