X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

ESPN just said...

That Kelly Holcomb is on a short leash. If he's struggling to put points on the board over the next couple weeks another switch could be made.
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: ESPN just said...

Face it. The 14-17 points a game he's giving is isn't gonna cut it and win us games.

If this stays the case then it's time to find out if Losman has came around any the last month in his development.

Maybe the staff feels he's improved enough to take over the reigns again. Who knows where he would be in his development had he stayed in over the past month.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

They are just geniouses arent they! (not aimed at you) but i think everyone on this board knew that already.

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21
        That Kelly Holcomb is on a short leash. If he's struggling to put points on the board over the next couple weeks another switch could be made.
        For the life of me I dont know why a career backup with our schedule this year had any leash at all.

The sooner Kelly heads back to the bench the less games we have to lose next year. Lets just move on already.

I could just copy and paste this at say 5pm on Sunday.

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21
          Face it. The 14-17 points a game he's giving is isn't gonna cut it and win us games.

If this stays the case then it's time to find out if Losman has came around any the last month in his development.

Maybe the staff feels he's improved enough to take over the reigns again. Who knows where he would be in his development had he stayed in over the past month.
          What are you talking about? we DID go into the half 3 to 0 against the world champs, in their house, and in a big division game.

If you lead the whole race in Nascar but dont cross the finish line, you still lose.

Comment

• chubluv
            BillsZone bowling team MVP
            • Jan 2003

Thats great. Just what we need more switching at positons. Isnt this stuff they should have taken care of in July/Aug?

What all of a sudden they figure lets play merry go round with the QB's & Musical chairs with the O-Line.

We are in 5th place
            Clump is on the IR
            Chubluv average is 167
            Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
            Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

It's nice to be compared to a dog, isn't it?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I say let's take off the bandaid and let the bleeding begin. The sooner we get the bleeding started the sooner we'll scab up and heal to the better.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                  They are just geniouses arent they! (not aimed at you) but i think everyone on this board knew that already.
                  yup, If the bills struggle in the 1st half, I expect JP to start the 2nd half.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    I say let's take off the bandaid and let the bleeding begin. The sooner we get the bleeding started the sooner we'll scab up and heal to the better.
                    graphic yet good assessment.

You know, the 14-17 points a game is MORE that what we were scoring at the beginning of last year and MORE than we were scoring with JP in there.

The problem is that the poor performance of the D has completely screwed up the design of this team. If we could have scored 17 a game at the start of last year, we would have been 5-1 instead of the other way around.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

This coaching staff doesn't have any identity, plan or direction. They have no long term plan. They are on a week to week basis if not a half by half basis.

Comment

• chubluv
                        BillsZone bowling team MVP
                        • Jan 2003

We are in 5th place
                        Clump is on the IR
                        Chubluv average is 167
                        Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
                        Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jp-era
                          For the life of me I dont know why a career backup with our schedule this year had any leash at all.

The sooner Kelly heads back to the bench the less games we have to lose next year. Lets just move on already.

I could just copy and paste this at say 5pm on Sunday.
                          I hear ya but that is Mike Mularkey for you. With the talent we have right now this team is ready for a playoff run but we don't have the coaching to back it up.

He is the most disapointing coach we have ever had since I've been a fan. There is some talent on the team and we have some veterans who have played together for a few years but they still can't put it all together.

If we had a real coach we'd be 6-2 right now. But since we're stuck with this junk this is the reality we're stuck with.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chubluv
                            Couldn't agree more. And who knows how bad the bleeding could be? Losman may have settled down a lot and preform better.

And god only knows where he would be in his development had he never been benched in the first place.

If the Giants would've pulled the plug on Manning after his first 4 miserable starts(Even worse then JP) does anyone really believe he'd be where he was at right now? Not a chance.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

You forget that the rest of the AFCE teams are beside the bills in the emergency room. Let's bleed to death or pull the plug even though there might be a cure . The other teams haven't given up, let's be the first ones to. NOT
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X