PDA

View Full Version : our defensive front 7 ...

TypicalBill
01-16-2003, 05:02 AM
our front 7 need major improvement. How do you guys thinks our front 7 will look like?

my ideal front 7

LDE Regan Upshaw
LDT Chester McGlockton
RDT Pat Williams
RDE Aaron Schobel

the LB's, Fletcher is MLB but i cant find many players that would be an improvement over Newman. Spikes will probably sign a new contract with the bengals and colvin had surgery. The draft isn't deep with quality LB that would start.

how do u guys think our front 7 will look like?
:type:

The Natrix
01-17-2003, 08:11 PM
I really don't think it is that bad right now. I like Newman and hope we can get him signed. If Spoon fully recovers, he will be good depth. My gut tells me that M. Jones will be healthy and will beat out Chidi.

I think the most pressing need is DT. I believe that the Bills should go after the best one they can find. If it means spending a little much, that is fine with me. I think Jones/Chidi would suffice with two stud DTs. Just look at the Bears when Big Ted went down.

Second, it has got to be OLB. This year we had E. Robinson, nuff said.

Even though it sounds like PP is not going anywhere, I would really like to see him replaced. He plays hard, but he is simply not good enough. I strongly believe that FS is a bigger need than DE.

As for who specifically I would like to see Buffalo Bring in, I really don't care as long as it is 3 quality players at these 3 positions, all 28 or younger.

Jeff 311
01-18-2003, 11:50 PM
i say lets go to a 3-4 zone blitz and dump the "46" here is my front 7 wish list ( that is realistic)
De A. Schobel
Dt P. Williams
De M. Jones ( or our 2nd rd draft pick, or if Denney improves)
Olb K. Newman ( keep him)
Ilb B. Spoon
Ilb L. Fletcher
Olb R. Colvin