PDA

View Full Version : Era's top 5 players in the 2006 NFL Draft

X-Era
11-13-2005, 11:52 AM
This is the first look at who I think the best players are in the 06 draft. Note, I said players. What I mean is that this list speaks more to athletic ability than overall play. These are the guys who in my mind are the most likely to be dominant because of mental toughness, athletic ability, and playmaking ability. You may ask, what else is there? Well, some of the guys who WONT make the list are guys who will be solid, top tier players that do what they should. Why am I listing these guys seperately or why are they different? I think the following guys are absolute studs who will be big time NFL players.

1) Reggie Bush- smallish, but the guy has every single thing you want to see and more. If he doesnt go 2nd, whatever team gets him has an absolute steal.

2) Ahmad Brooks ILB- Va- Absolute stud, he is everywhere. He may be the best ILB prospect since Urlacher

3) Marcedes Lewis- TE- UCLA- Mark this down, put it in stone that I said it, this guy is BETTER than Winslow and may be the BEST player at his position in the whole damn draft. He is simply a future star. He has better moves and YAC ability than Mike Williams and is a TE.

4) Marcus McNeil- LT- Auburn- I think hes the best T and one ofthe best LT to come out in a long long time. Hes better than Gallery right now.

5) Derek Hagan- WR- Ari St- Hes the next Moulds. He looks like Moulds EXACTLY. He even wears 80. Had a bad game last night against UCLA but hes shown me more than enough before that. This guy is a big time sleeper who may slip out of the 1st round when Jr.'s declare. Some team is gonna reap rewards for having a guy this good.

Whos on the bubble: Ngata DT, Ore- needs to be a touch more consistent. Hester- no one knows what he is DB? WR? who knows. Fact is he is a great player. Some team will take a chance, let him learn, and he can be a better version of McGee for some team.

Not on the list: Leinhart, Hawk, Scott, Wright all these guys are great players, they will go where they should and will be good. But they will be what everyone knows they will. Thats why they dont make my list. My list is sleepers, per say, guys who will be superstars.

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-13-2005, 01:09 PM
I would never feel comfortable putting a tight end as one of the best five playera in next years draft.

Mine would look like:

Reggie Bush
D'Brickshaw Ferguson
Jimmy Williams
Mathias Kiwanuka
Matt Lienart

X-Era
11-13-2005, 01:17 PM
I would never feel comfortable putting a tight end as one of the best five playera in next years draft.

Mine would look like:

Reggie Bush
D'Brickshaw Ferguson
Jimmy Williams
Mathias Kiwanuka
Matt Lienart

Marcedes Lewis is better at his position than all of those players except for Bush. Yes, even Leinhart